BY PHILOSOPHY

inner grace is your own personal heaven and was formulated with a scent to help bring peace and balance to your life. if you don t have time to meditate, inner grace offers an easy, one second solution.  free your mind and lift your spirit as you apply directly to pulse points.    eau de parfum see more...

Joni T.
Tarentum, PA
I am such a big fan of philosophy brand products. The scent in this perfume is light, not too strong but it lasted me an entire day. I was complimented on it taking my kids to school and again when picking them up. It's definitely a product that I am interested in wearing on a regular basis.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
I have found that I get extremely dry skin in the winter. When using Philosophy shower products, my skin is not as dry. Falling in Love has a sweetish vanilla smell with notes of berry. I like to layer shower gel with body spray. I have gotten so many complements.
Marie A.
Round Rock, TX
Used these fragrances for a while. The scent is really soft and clean,however too much alcohol in them and they don't last at all. It is a fragrance fir people that want a bit of something, but nothing ofensive. Great for women in the medical field.
Becky W.
Racine , OH
I have worn Inner Grace over the past year. I think it smells more like Falling In Love than anything. Very different from Amazing Grace yet still clean smelling. I feel it has more of a musk smell. It is nice but not my favorite from Philosophy.
Heather H.
Athens, PA
This is my everyday scent. It paired with the lotion is amazing. I always find the scent lasts all day on me and my co-workers always mention how wonderful I smell.
Rebecca S.
Huntsville, AL
This has a very unique light floral scent that lasts all day. It is one of my two staple perfumes. Very clean smelling also. I always get compliments when I wear this.
Nea L.
Great scent! long lasting and smells amazing, I don't use it everyday, only on special occasions, but it's great when the time comes. Has a nice light floral scent
Yangchen G.
West New York, NJ
Light smell, which is good if you don't want something too strong. Nice sized bottle, easy to carry around on the go. Very reasonable for the price.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love all of the Philosophy perfumes and products. They are so light and fresh. This one has a hint of flowers. It smells clean and romantic.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you layer your scents?
Meghan N.
Dacula, GA
How is this in comparison with Philosophy cleanser?

Sephora