BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy®: God is love.  God is peace.  God is trust.  God is joy.  God is family.  God is friendship.  God is fearless.  God is breath.  God is life.  God is wisdom.  God is eternal.  God speaks in whispers. formulated with multiple butters including shea, mango and cocoa leaves skin feeling super soft and smooth luxurious formula melts into skin to help tone and moisturize. body butter see more...

Amber P.
I love the philosophy brand and have yet to find a product that disappoints me. This was an excellent product and didn't irritate my sensitive skin, which most products with even a mild fragrance will do.
Megan H.
New Braunfels, TX
Hands down my favorite lotion I've ever used. It smells like a dream and hydrates the skin. I never run out before I have a back up bottle handy. It lasts and so does the smell. I love it.
Amina M.
Cicero, NY
Philosophy products are some of my favorite body products. They are rich in scent, but not rich in chemicals. They always leave my skin feeling great and leave cute positive messages on their packaging. This particular body butter is great for every day use!
Hillary H.
Calvert City, KY
This body butter is wonderful. The smell is great and the product itself doesn't feel greasy like other body butters I have used. The price is reasonable for the product and brand.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Great line of products and always smell great and work really well. Only downfall is that it is on the expensive side so to buy it all the time gets pricey quickly.
Cristina A.
I got this once for my birthday and I remember loving it so much I would carry it in my purse. Since then I've purchased this about 20 times
Becky P.
Clinton, MS
Keep mine at work and use it sparingly. Smell is excellent but a little heavy. A small but goes a long way. My co wirker's love rouse it
Gabriella C.
Reading, PA
It left my body feeling so soft and every time I would rub my legs together, it felts so soft. I use it 24/7
Teresa H.
Springfield, Ma
I love this product! It is super moisturizing and you do not need to use a lot of product for it to work
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great for the dry elbows and knees. This thick formula is good for those dry areas and smells good too