BY PHILOSOPHY

100% of philosophy's gross profit from the sale of inner grace, inspired by the life of late Dana Reeve, will go directly to the Christopher Reeve Foundation. she has a face of light and is the calm within the depth of any storm.  gentle stranger, earth angel without ego or expectation, only dreams and hopes for those she loves, and she loves many... but many more love and adore her.  when our hope is lost, it is her smile, her indifference to all fear and chaos that opens each of us to the greatest love of all.  her love and legacy teaches us only what we should give, not what we can take.  her inner grace is our light in the dark, her flame is eternal. dana reeve, 1961 - 2006 inner grace is your own personal heaven and was formulated with a scent to help bring peace and balance to your life. if you don t have time to meditate, inner grace offers an easy solut see more...

Kelsey P.
Daphne, AL
I love all of Philosophy's products and especially love the scent of Inner Grace. I bought it at Ulta where they carry a lot of their products. The pro is it's natural and non irritating. The cons are it doesn't lather very well for a shampoo. I would consider buying it again.
Katie Noel S.
Dallas, TX
My hair gets extremely oily by the end of the day, but after using this, the oil was cut in half. The smell is absolutely amazing and lasts all day long. The price is moderately affordable and the packaging is so cute.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Absolutely love this product. The way it smells is soothing and heavenly smelling. Getting hard to find as I used spritz and lotion also. Skin feels great not drying in any way. My perfect choice.
Jamie S.
Philosophy Inner Grace is one of my favorites. The only down side is that I haven't been able to find this scent recently. I was worried they discontinued it. I am hoping to find it soon.
Lauren M.
Springfield, MA
I love philosophy shampoo 3-in-1s i just recently lost my hair due to chemotherapy so this is perfect for washing what is left and using as soap it smells delicious!
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
I Love the smell of this stuff! It's amazing and really is worth the price. I think you get your money's worth. Bi use it daily. No got it at Ulta.
Sabrina P.
Vallejo, CA
This is a great shampoo leaves your hair clean not dryed out like others shampoos the smell is also great. Yes I would buy for other family members
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
My favorite body wash for years. Don't like to use as a shampoo because it makes my hair feel like straw. Great for shaving legs also.
Tatiana R.
Loved this shampoo! Hair was fluffy, shiny and smelling amazing. Def worth buying again as it is affordable and great.
Angelina W.
Brunswick, ME
Love the way this makes my body smell! However it has dryers my skin out so I do have to use it half as often .