Philosophy, Inc, us beauty, PHIGH Philosophy Tinsel Town Stocking Stuffer, 4.5 Ounce

BY PHILOSOPHY

G Q.
I like this a lot. The feel really reminded me of the peels I get when I'm having a professional facial - skin seems softer afterwards and I think it really did have a "peel" effect - I used the peel yesterday and today I put on a mask with salicylic and glycolic acids and the mask stung a little more than usual indicating that some surface skin cells had been sloughed away by the peel the day before. No redness afterwards, and I have pretty sensitive skin.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
I'd never buy these body washes for my self. They're just body washes and that is all. But they smell great with awesome scent selections you can't get elsewhere. I'd totally recomend to give as a gift!! I'm so happy when I receive these as gifts but I feel a bit robbed when I buy them my self.
Hadacha R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this as a stocking stuffer this past Christmas. It is a very great product, a bit more on the expensive side. I don't use this product often, but it's very gentle. I definitely plan on buying another one once my current one finishes!
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite things to give as Christmas gifts are the philosophy holiday sets. The scents are incredible and the products are amazing! The sets are usually super affordable. Love this brand! Definitely worth the purchase!
Danielle A.
San Antonio, TX
First of all, i love all philosophy products! They all have different purposes for your skin! They all have they're own unique smell! I love all the different sayings on the bottles as well. The price tag is steep but the product is well worth it!
Austin J.
Stoughton, WI
I love the concept of this brand I feel like it's very nice and put together and live the packaging but I've tried a lit from their brand it its not really worth the money . There stuff is very gentle but it doesn't seem to work that could for me , I personally don't like it .
Lindsey N.
This the perfect size and smell for stallings. I get one every year. What's even better is that they are gray to bring when traveling b
Alexa L.
High Point, NC
Got this for Xmas last year and I love it ! It makes my skin so smooth!! And it's not gooopy, but very light weight.
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very cute and love the packaging it comes in.Smells wonderful and fresh. Cant wait to try more of their products
Danielle F.
Asheville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This looks like it would be a great product to use. I would definitely get this