Philosophy, Inc, us beauty, PHIGH Philosophy The Gingerbread Man Shower Gel, 16 Ouncess

BY PHILOSOPHY

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Mariane I.
Fort Worth, TX
I LOVE this sent because it smells so good and makes my skin smell like I have been in the kitchen baking for hours. I love that this brand has recipes in the front of the bottle as well. The scent lasts for at least a few hours on me and I have gotten quite a bit of compliments from people I know and some from people I pass by every now and then. Great company in my opinion...the prices are alright but the gift sets are a great deal if you just want to try a certain scent before buying the full sizes.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't say enough about this brands amazing qualities. I have used the shower gels, face creams, body lotions and perfume. I am in love with the scent, the feel and the overall feeling I get when I use Philosophy products.
I get more compliments on the subtle scent of clean and fresh.
A+++++ in my opinion!💜
Anna Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the perfect winter scented body wash that can also be used as a shampoo. It smells so decadent and then after showering use the cinnamon cream cheese icing lotion. The scent lasts awhile though so make sure you like it before you lather on.
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD
My hubby normally always gets me one of these for Christmas. I use it everyday until I run out of it. I'm not sure where he buys it but I have found it in marshals. It is a little pricey even when it's discounted.
Natalie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I hate most Philosphy items. It's filled of fake fragrances and perfumes. I don't see much change with the skin care either. I just think there's better out there that smell fresh without smelling fake.
Julie H.
I have used Philosophy for many years and I love trying all of their new scents. I usually get it from QVC. It is a lot more expensive than your 'drugstore' shower gels but sometimes you need to treat yourself. I will continue to use Philosophy - Gingerbread Man is the bomb!
Alisa M.
I love using this shower gel around the holidays. The scent is wonderful, not over powering. It smells like ginger with a hint of cinnamon. Philosophy gives you a great value. A little gel goes a long way. I purchase this every holiday season.
Jenifer B.
Didn't really care much for the scent. The bottles that philosophy shower wash come in are difficult to squeeze out sometimes. My favorite scent of philosophy is amazing grace
Trina S.
Buckeye, AZ
Smells great any time of the year. We have it our shower now and it's almost summer. This is one of the best shower gels out there