Philosophy, Inc, us beauty, PHIGH Philosophy The Gingerbread Man Scrub, 23 Ounce

BY PHILOSOPHY

Emily P.
Scranton , PA
I got this product as a gift for Christmas and I love the scent! Really gets you in the holiday spirit. The scrub itself is not too rough on the skin, but overall does the job of getting all the dry and dead skin off! Love to use it for the winter holidays! Make sure to moisturize after use most def!!!
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
I absolutely LOVE using body scrubs and this one is my favorite. The scent is glorious. Brings me back to my childhood. This brand is a little higher than most others....but sooooooo worth it!! I like to use this daily in the winter to keep my skin moisturized.
tatia l.
Hialeah, Florida
PHIGH philosophy The Gingerbread Man scrub was okay I guess. Its pros are that it was a good scrub. Cons is its smell. I used it every once in a while but it is not long lasting unfortunately. I would not buy this again or recommend it to anyone else
Michelle D.
Wellness Guru Expert
It has a pleasant smell and was good at helping to remove the dry skill yet still leaving it moisturized. A little goes a long way with this product. As far as the packaging is concerned I like that it shows recipes on some of the products that smell like food items.
Amy T.
I wonder if this is still available? Kind of hard to find, but by far the best scrub on the market. It provides a warm heat with bonus exfoliation, which no other product does I have found. Yes, buy this!
Kat S.
Purchased this item around the holiday season for my husband.
He likes usuing the scrub on his hands and feet. The scent is nice.
Very good scrub, takes off the dead skin and leaves the skin feeling soft and renewed.
would recommend!
camille p.
Littleton, CO
This salt scrub is divine. I expected it to smell like gingerbread but the scent is fresh ginger which is delightful. One of my favorite scrubs.
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
By far the best product by philosophy, I love how it leaves the skin feeling after. It's great for sensitive skin, and it also leaves a glo.
Ashley R.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite scrubs for all over (even your face) and it's super cheap, you can't beat the price or the product!
Michele R.
Not only does it smell great! Puts you in the holiday spirit as the scrub works to soften your skin . Great gift too!