Philosophy, Inc, us beauty, PHIGH Philosophy The Gingerbread Girl Shower Gel, 16 Ounces

BY PHILOSOPHY

• Has anyone else felt this bottle is hard to squeeze?3 Answers
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Sevierville, TN
I am in love with this gel, the smell is just amazing! Philosophy in general always makes me feel so soft and clean but the gingerbread girl is not only perfect for holidays because of the sent but it leaves a trail of the scent behind, but it makes a great gift as well. I love using this when I want to have a festive scent and super soft skin. My daughters love it as well because of the scent and the picture on the label, great job packaging philosophy! I would most likely recommend to a friend or give as a gift, the price point isn't bad for the amount of uses in the container as well as the long lasting scent. Great buy over all.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Upland, CA
Smells like Christmas!! I loved this body wash it was amazing. I only used it around the holidays because I liked the smell. I got this as a gift from someone and I think they purchased it at Sephora. The smell lasts for awhile and I would definitely recommend it, only if you want to smell like cinnamon cookie!!
Merranda H.
Merranda H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am sorry to say that I was disappointed with the lack of fragrance in this product. I have always loved the 3 in 1 shower gel but this doesn't have any smell at all that I can tell. I love gingerbread smell but that is not present . I have been hooked on philosophy so long I will try again, but NOT THIS!!!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Lexington, KY
The scent is very very underwhelming. When I use a body wash I expect the smell to linger on my skin for hours. It did not live up to this at all, and thank god. It wasn't a great smell and I didn't feel like my skin was moisturized or refreshes
Heba J.
Heba J.
This smells amazing. I'm obsessed with it during the wintertime and Christmas. It smells like gingerbread and the smell lingers for a while. It is a bit pricey though but I would buy it again.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Alhambra, CA
I literally look forward to buying this every holiday season! It smells heavenly and it literally smelly like Christmas. Love how long the gingerbread smell lingers too!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Carmichael, CA
Love this during Christmas time. The aroma is amazing! It really smells like gingerbread. Doesn't leave a soapy residue at all....just leaves you clean and smells great!
Kay T.
Kay T.
It's not Christmas if I don't have this in my shower. Bringing the holidays into the bath. Love everything Philosophy makes and I have sensitive dry skin.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Decent smelling and nice product, but not worth the price point. You can find products just as nice for much less easily.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Smells so good....Any shower gel from Philosophy is greta because it is a shampoo too!
Erin P.
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO
Has anyone else felt this bottle is hard to squeeze?