Philosophy, Inc, us beauty, PHIGH Philosophy Shower Gel, Ginger Berry Frost, 16 Ounces

BY PHILOSOPHY

Kailey S.
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Amazing like usual. Philosophy has great value and quality of products that never seem to fail me or my friends and family. smells very nice and worth every penny. very soft on even the dry skin.
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Fort Myers, FL
This shower gel smells amazing and keeps me feeling clean all day! It is a little pricey, but no one can beat the quality of Philosophy!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Very nice clean scent thats not overbearing very wearable even for people who are sensitive to scents
Dessiree V.
Dessiree V.
Absolutly love this!!! Philosophy has great scents and this is my most favorite out of them all!!!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Parkers Lake, KY
I loveeeeee the smell of this! It is amazing. Makes your skin so soft and healthy feeling!
Annie U.
Annie U.
Hutto, TX
The smell is amazing. The feeling on your skin after using this is amazing. I love this!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
I have always philosophy products they all smell so great give it a try you will like it
Jaywhy T.
Jaywhy T.
Awesome love this one it stays on for a long time the scent and is so nice on the skin!
Gayla S.
Gayla S.
Jonesboro, IL
Just what the name implies. Very hydrating. Smells absolutely gorgeous. Must have.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Got it as a gift for Christmas. Smells really good and has a long lasting scent