BY PHILOSOPHY

Madilyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
I really love this lotion! It feels and smells incredible!! It has definitely made my skin so much softer. I recommend this product. It is worth the price. I use it multiple times a week. I would definitely buy this product again! Even my friends have asked me about what I'm using.
Pam W.
Fargo, ND
Another great product from Philosophy! This lotion is not only great for your skin, but leaves a subtle, beautiful scent behind. I just love it when the beautiful scent lingers in my bathroom making it feel like a spa. This lotion leaves my skin baby smooth!
Alexiss A.
This lotion is very soft and gentle. The best part is that it last forever and has such a rich and clean scent. It smells just like the name, but a clean nature. I like to use it before bed so it calms me, it's nice after a shower. I recommend buying Philosophy in Nordstroms Rack and save about 10 dollars!
jesica j.
Philosophy Duo, Peace On Earth is one of my favorites. I believe there is a difference using Philosophy products. Your skin feels so clean, soft and healthy. This has a nice light, orchid, feminine, fragrance. Love, love, love!
Johanna E.
It is very expensive and I don't think I would get again. it worked as advertised and was long lasting and had a pleasant smell
Maria A.
Providence, RI
I have never used this product before but I will love to used them too see how it feels in my skin
Vivian D.
The smell is so intoxicating! I use this almost everyday and it is such a relaxing lotion!
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand and this scent is amazing. Everything from philosophy smells amazing
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this lotion, it keeps skin feeling smooth and it doesn't smell too bad either!
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great product. It has a nice scent and is not too greasy for a lotion.