BY PHILOSOPHY

Amanda D.
Denver, CO
My most favorite philosophy lotion! I wish I could find it year round but sometimes I do find it at Nordstrom rack. One bottle lasts me about three months and it's wonderful! My skin appreciates this lotion because of how well it moisturizers.
Cathy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this last winter, it was a Christmas gift and I am so thankful that I got it. I would have never picked this scent on my own , and am so grateful that someone opened my eyes to such a great product.
nayaab g.
This is the best scrub ever. The smell is definitely not overwhelming and it's actually really nice on the body. You do feel like it is scrubbing dead skin away and your skin feels so amazing afterwards.
launa d.
The perfect scent for christmas! hopefully they will bring back something similar this year. I bought through qvc and got for each of my family members.
Rebecca G.
Beverly, MA
Peppermint is such a refreshing scent especially after a long day. the shower gel and the lotion are great--and tons of product for the value
Shelby Q.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love the candy cane lane scent! I wait all year for that scent to come out and then I buy it up in bulk to last me all year!
Lauryn O.
Denton, TX
This smells like Christmas to me! It's so delicious to use in December and makes a really cute gift! Philosophy has the best packaging!
marla b.
Browns Mills, NJ
Smells like Christmas! use it to wake up on a winter morning.Its great to give as a gift. Smells exactly like a candy cane!
leyna L.
Smells amazing and it's so soft and it also lathers well on the skin a great staple in your shampoo routine
Kristin K.
The yummy smell of this body wash is one of my favorites around Christmas. I love the smell of peppermint!