Philosophy, Inc, us beauty, PHIGH Philosophy Bubble Bath, Peace On Earth, 16 Ounces

BY PHILOSOPHY

M W.
In my opinion, Philosophy has the best smelling products! I love their lotion, shower gels, and bubble bath. I particularly love the Peace on Earth bubble bath because it's so moisturizing. It keeps my skin plump after I get out of the bath and the scent lasts an extremely long time on me. I typically have difficulty getting a scent to last but this works great!
Elsie P.
Bronx, NY
I've tried this brand once. Not enough to give a good opinion on it. To me it's to much money so I usually wait for a sale. I did link the scents they have. Although some are just TOO much. I bought mine , again, in ulta. I don't know if I would recommend it. I would like to try some more.
Elizabeth P.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great bubble bath. It smells amazing and is super luxurious. I bought mine on the Sephora website around the holidays. The scent definitely transfers onto the skin which is very nice. I use this almost every time I take a bath and would definitely would recommend.
Tracy W.
Columbus, OH
I Love the Philosophy Bug Skinny Scrub _ it takes the dry skin away quick and smells wonderful. I use the product every other day or daily on my feet during sandal season. This is very good scrub but do not over do because it will scratch your skin.
Bianca T.
Aurora, IL
Philosophy products like the bubble bath and shower gels are nice but only when they're on sale so I buy them. They have some nice scents but others can be extremely overpowering. This bubble bath has a nice scent and I would definitely recommend!
Kailey D.
Clark, NJ
Perfect for a relaxing bath time experience, bought at Sephora I would recommend this for nighttime use. I use this once a week for a reasonably priced bath product. I would definitely buy this product again.
Diana C.
Love how soothing this is on the skin!! Especially after a long day! And a nice warm bath makes you feel very relaxed with its pleasant scent!
Eunice M.
Minneapolis, MN
THIS SMELLS SO GREAT MAKE BEAUTIFUL BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!! This lasted me for about 3 months since I don't take bubble baths often
Abbi A.
Russellville, AR
The holiday collections are nice! Just like all of the others, the smell is great and leaves your skin feeling smooth!
Carly B.
I absolutely love this product and its smells awesome. I love this bubble bath ... it make your skin feel smooth.