Philosophy I'm Dreaming of Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath, White Peach, 16 Ounces

BY PHILOSOPHY

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Kaim G.
Fresno, CA
I only tried this 1 time. I'm not done with the body but I honestly love it. Haven't tried other products yet but now I feel like I should. For me it is gentle on my body and does not irritate it at all. My skin feels silky too. I recommend this to some family and friends and they did enjoy it too.
Heidi M.
Randallstown, MD
The name fits. I usually have an issue with shampoos drying my hair out and knotting up while I'm in the shower. The shampoo glides gently on my hair. Even though it is super moisturizing it is a great cleanser. It cleans my hair with out stropping away the oils in it. Definitely grab some!
Yesenia B.
Great product! It not only works well but it smells amazing! I definitely saw a noticeable difference after using the product. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it's really freaking expensive.
Julia D.
Richmond Hill, GA
I wish I cold give Philosophy products more than 5 stars. I've been using this brand for the late 4-5 years and I am so thrilled with them. I always order from QVC because they have the best deals and packages.
Allison M.
Colonial Heights, VA
Smells amazing but it is a little on the pricey side. Available most makeup stores. This product works very well makes lots of bubbles and lathers very well. I like how it is multi purpose.
Taylor S.
Saint James, NY
This product is the highlight of my shower. It smells amazing and makes life so much easier. It serves as both a shampoo and shower gel, and the bottle itself lasts for ages! Must try!
Destiny L.
South Holland, IL
I wouldn't necessarily use that for everything on my body... Because not all the time you're supposed see use shampoo for body wash or body wash for shampoo.
Amy D.
Spring, TX
I LOVE ALL the philosophy products. The bubble bath is extra bubbly. All of their products leave my skin feeling soft and clean.
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love love love this! The smell is amazing and it leaves me feeling so clean and fresh. Highly recommend trying this one out!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does the smell linger in your hair and on your body?