philosophy iced orchid shower gel, 16 oz

let the elegant fragrance of iced orchid transform your bath or shower into a ritual you'll relish. the moisturizing, multi-tasking formula provides a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition, leaving skin and hair feeling soft, and lightly perfumed with the delicately exotic scent of iced orchid. iced orchid shower gel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of philosophy iced orchid shower gel, 16 oz!
Attalla, AL
1,074 reviews
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  philosophy iced orchid shower gel, 16 oz
Norton, VA
This is an amazing smelling shower gel. It's leaves you smelling great all day and cleans really well. I was impressed. It is packaged very nicely and it is in a leakproof container. It is a bit harsh on skin. And I would prefer bath and body, but this is a great alternative.
New York
This smells so good! I love this product for the spring. This makes my body smell so good and I love the scent I bought this at ulta and a sephora in a Jc penny. This has a good value and works well it really washed my body too and I recommend it to othersb
Buffalo, NY
all of the shower gels and body washes from this brand are amazing but this one is amazing. i think it is a limited edition holiday scent but it does linger on your skin long after your shower. i'm obsessed !
Molalla, OR
Smells so delicious! Leaves your body smelling good unlike most that just wash off. Too bad this is a limited edition scent, I would be buying all year long! Can't wait for the holidays to purchase more!
Hull
It is great on the skin and it leaves a great result after a few weeks! It's is very effective and very useful for me.It is very nice on the face and it makes ur face very smooth  and soft and it feels great! It is worth trying and the improvements is very good and shocking! It has a great scent too! The packaging is very pretty and nice and I highly recommend it
Lima, Lima
Este gel es muy bueno me encanta lo recomiendo cuida muy bien la piel y la ayuda con su hidratación y su aroma es muy rico
Hobart
I like how well this foamed up and it makes really nice bubble bath!! Very gentle, and it didn't irritate my skin which is nice! My only issue is that I couldn't smell any fragrance! I think it could be a little bit stronger.

Looking for your answer?