BY PHILOSOPHY

A three-piece bath and body set in sweet, fruity, delectable ice cream scents. Why choose one ice cream flavor when you can have three? This Ice Cream Cart Set offers a variety of fruity ice cream treats to indulge your senses during the shower or bath. Satisfy your sweet tooth any time of day with rainbow sherbet, peachy cream milkshake, and orange creamsicle shampoo shower gel and bubble baths. The moisturizing, multitasking formulas provide a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition, leaving skin and hair feeling soft. These decadent scents create sweet bubbles and are a dream come true for any ice cream lover. This set contains:- 3 x 6 oz Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Rainbow Sherbet, Peachy Cream Milkshake, and Orange Creamsicle see more...

Toni A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
All three left my hair and body smelling like the bottle describes; peaches with cream, frothy orange creamcicle and lime sorbet. The subtle aroma lingers. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Brynn S.
Monroe Township, NJ
I am in looooooove with Philosophy! They are such a unique brand and I love the smells they have to offer. The packaging is great too. This set comes with three things, and they all smell so great - genuinely like ice cream! Great as a gift or just for a treat for yourself. Lasts a long time, too.
Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
My mum and I have been using philosophy since I was little. It's the only body was that really leaves you smelling like the wash. It was so much fun going to school smelling like warm vanilla, strawberry, ice cream... Etc. I still love this feeling. Sometimes I would even sneek some into my hair!
Erin T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how the smells take me into an ice cream shop! I feel so relaxed and skin smooth after using these. I just wish the bottle was bigger so I didn't run out so fast! Lol
Bernice H.
Topeka, KS
I love these. I buy them in bulk because I always end up using the and I sometimes use them as quick fragrance when I'm in a hurry and don't have perfume on me..
Shelby O.
Norman, OK
Philosophy is one of my favorite brands! I love it because the scents are great, it leaves my skin super smooth, and because it comes in the cutest packaging!
Tamara M.
Accokeek, MD
I love these in the bath. You will come out smelling so yummy people will just want to gobble you up. These a must have on my gift list
Leanna R.
Love the smell of these and they work perfect as a bubble bath also!! Love the smell it leaves in my bathroom even after I'm done!
Andres C.
Pompano Beach, FL
The best for sun burns this set of cream help so much but i wish that the package have more cream the only worng things is that
Nika W.
I love how all philosophy body washes smell and even though they can be a little pricey they're nice to splurge.