philosophy i think you are wonderful set, 1 ea

what can be more wonderful than indulging in fresh cream? i think you are wonderful gift set features fresh cream shampoo, shower gel bubble bath 8 oz. and fresh cream body lotion 8 oz. these moisturizing formulas leave skin hydrated, soft and delicately scented with a touch of sweet fresh cream. it s the perfect gift to let someone know how wonderful they are by showering them with sweetness. Features Benefits: delicate, sweet scent of fresh cream 2 moisturizing formulas leave skin and hair soft 3 a sweet gift for someone wonderful Ingredients: lotion: aqua water eau, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, isocetyl stearoyl stearate, glycerin, caprylic capric triglyceride, dimethicone, olea europaea fruit oil, parfum fragrance, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii butter, stearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates c10-30 alk

Which Vitamin C serum is the best?
Start your review of philosophy i think you are wonderful set, 1 ea!
Product Highlights
“...give for Christmas or any occasion. It's hard to find a moisturizer for sensitive skin and this one works perfectly. it doesn't irritate the skin at all and keeps your face feeling fresh. ” in reviews
I love this product and I love the smell. I love all the philosophy products. Especially the peel
This set is so amazing! it is a great price for this great value. and of course it smells great
Highland Vlg, TX
This set is wonderful. Easy to use. I love them smell and fell of my skin after. You will too.
Smells so sweet and makes my skin silky soft! One of the best products on the market by far.
New Albany, MS
I'm only giving it four stars because I purchased it for my mom, but she loved the products!
Very lovely products. Smell wonderful and have a lasting scent. Moisturizing for my skin
These smell so good and make your skin very soft and sparkly !! I give 5 stars
These smell so good and make your skin very soft and sparkly !! I give 5 stars
Santa Ana, CA
Favorite brand. Skin gets smooth and refreshing. Definitely recommend it...
Favorite brand. Skin gets smooth and refreshing. Definitely recommend it...
Waterloo, ON
I didn't see much of a difference in the shower gel... The mild scent is clean and it doesn't linger on me, which is nice. I prefer their other moisturizers than the one in the set, but this was a nice gift.
This set was ok, to be honest. The packaging was cute, and the actual products were adequate. It feels like an average lotion from Vaseline, or Bath and Body Works.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...