Philosophy I Think You are Wonderful Fresh Cream, 2 Count uploaded by Carol p.

BY PHILOSOPHY

These moisturizing formulas leave skin hydrated, soft and delicately scented with a touch of sweet fresh cream. it's the perfect gift to let someone know how wonderful they are by showering them with sweetness. see more...

Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Smells amazing!!! The body wash/shampoo/bubblebath falls short for me. It doesn't foam up the way I would expect a product labeled as bubble bath should, and the scent is faint and doesn't linger.  I love the rest of the fresh cream line though! The lotion smells like fresh homemade whipped cream, and I love to layer it with their fragrance from the fresh cream line and my Armani Si perfume. If you love vanilla scented things, you will love this line.
Sofia K.
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
I am in love with the facial cleanser! I use this to remove any makeup and it leaves my skin glowing! I'm usually very sensitive to facial products but this is great and perfect for sensitive skin! Definitely recommend this product!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
Bought this for my mom and got another one for myself. Very great products! Everything philosophy is good on my skin and smells wonderful too. This is one of my favorite brands and will continue to be for a long time.
Jan '.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
sabra s.
sabra s.
Phoenix
My favorite product. My favorite scent. The smell lasts all day. I even went swimming the other day only for a few minutes but I could still smell the lotion after.
Adilene B.
Adilene B.
tucson, AZ
I love love love this product. I love the smell. I kinda think it smells like clean Landry detergent. And it stay on all day long.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Jermyn, PA
Very well formulated products! It met my expectations. Would recommend to a friend. I thought it was effective in its claims.
Elicia M.
Elicia M.
Buffalo
Smells amazing and makes my skin very soft. It's effective and subtle. I use this all the time.
Shahida K.
Shahida K.
I honestly even use this as my makeup remover. It so soft to the face i like it. I use it atleast twice a week.