BY PHILOSOPHY

These moisturizing formulas leave skin hydrated, soft and delicately scented with a touch of sweet fresh cream. it's the perfect gift to let someone know how wonderful they are by showering them with sweetness. see more...

Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Smells amazing!!! The body wash/shampoo/bubblebath falls short for me. It doesn't foam up the way I would expect a product labeled as bubble bath should, and the scent is faint and doesn't linger.  I love the rest of the fresh cream line though! The lotion smells like fresh homemade whipped cream, and I love to layer it with their fragrance from the fresh cream line and my Armani Si perfume. If you love vanilla scented things, you will love this line.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Bought this for my mom and got another one for myself. Very great products! Everything philosophy is good on my skin and smells wonderful too. This is one of my favorite brands and will continue to be for a long time.
Adilene B.
Adilene B.
tucson, AZ
I love love love this product. I love the smell. I kinda think it smells like clean Landry detergent. And it stay on all day long.