BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is the smell long lasting? Is the smell strong? Worth the money or ...1 Answers
Jung K.
Jung K.
I'm in love with this scent. I'm picky with body butter/lotions and I'm always buying new scents. Nope no more I finally found my holy grail scent. I first bought 7 oz one, then this set,and bought 32 oz of this body lotion. Fresh cream smells like a light vanilla creamy scent thats so scrumptious smelling it smells like heaven! This set is a great set to give as a gift. Only thing I don't like about is the packaging. It's hard to squeeze out the bottle especially when you go through the bottle frequently. Other than that body lotion smells amazing,moisturizes without the greasiness!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
Philosophy has such great smelling soaps and body washes. I think the scents stay on your skin and leave you feeling so fresh and soft. I use their body washes everyday and i love how their gentle enough to use as shampoo. I will continue to buy philosophy. Definitely get the gift sets around the holidays.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Wallkill, NY
Philosophy's "I Think You Are Wonderful" set was my introduction to their lovely *Fresh Cream* scent. It is fantastic! Truly addictive! As with all of their shower gels, it is gently cleansing, and leaves skin soft. The lotion is moisturizing, and smells absolutely decadent.
Barbie W.
Barbie W.
Parker, CO
The decent is lite and delicious and not over powering for your nose! I have dry skin and I find that this is the only product that gets rid of the numbs on the back of my arms! It's well worth the money!
Supi K.
Supi K.
This is by far my favorite thing, but I love anything of philosophy. Even the products for men and I'm a woman. Out of all philosophy products 'I think you are wonderful' is my favorite.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Melrose Park, IL
I really like the smell and the texture of the lotions . It just that it doesn't stay on for like 24 hours .
Alexa Z.
Alexa Z.
Oxnard
These are great!! The downside is that they are kinda expensive But very long lasting
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Philosophy always has really great smelling products. I received their Candy Cane scented shower gel for a gift and I loved it!
heather k.
heather k.
This is a steal $15 for two full size bottles of Philosphy's favorite fragrance scent. Great product
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Obsessed with anything Philosophy. They make great smelling products and adorable gifts.
s y.
s y.
Is the smell long lasting? Is the smell strong? Worth the money or not?