BY PHILOSOPHY

Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is great! As some one who is addicted to candy corn during the fall months, it just reminds me of fall and Halloween and all the great things that go along with fall. While a tad bit pricey for my taste, I would buy again just for the scent.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Such a cute Halloween soap! Smell really great, just like yummy candy corn! Overall it leaves me smelling good and feeling clean! I would recommend this to a friend or anyone really around the Halloween season!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Kingsport, TN
This stuff smells and works amazing I love it and I highly recommend you buy it I use it daily and it is absolutely the best and the best part is that it is cheap
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
I didn't think I would like this but I really do. I use it as a bubble bath more than I use it as a shower gel. Regardless it smells so good
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Tinley Park
This shower gel smells exactly like candy corn! It's perfect for those cold autumn months because it smells so much like fall!
Nicole l.
Nicole l.
Plainville, CT
Great to use around Halloween to put you in the Halloween mood. The shower gel is long lasting just a little expensive
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This smell like the pure embodiment of Halloween to me! It's sweet and yummy smelling you'll almost want to eat it up
Joshua S.
Joshua S.
This shower gel smells reallu weird to me, the product is great but the scent makes me not want to purchase it again
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
Smells great and is super soapy. I loved it, did it's job well and would get again because it was so good.
Antasia C.
Antasia C.
This is such a great one for Fall time. it gets you in that fall mood with Halloween and Thanksgiving vibe