BY PHILOSOPHY

Apply a small amount of the hot salt scrub to dry or wet skin before or during your shower. Massage your entire body for at least one minute then rinse thoroughly. Net Wt. 170.1 g/6 oz. see more...

Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
This was the first exfoliater produced by philosophy long before the olive oil scrubs. This scrub is serious business but does not cause dangerous harmful scratches to your skin. I find the olive oil scrubs do a fine job but for my feet, this is what I search for. It isn't always available and the container size has gotten smaller. I do hope to see it as a regularly available product available in at 16 ounces.
Tara T.
Dallas
Everything about this scrub is fantastic! The scrub is non abrasive, and doesn't leave your body dry. I honestly feel in love with the aroma! Gives you a "spa" experience for home. It was my first time using this product, but definitely won't be my last.
Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
Expensive but feels like spa quality so it's kinda fun. It would be a great gift if you don't mind spending the money. I had a sample of this and it made my skin feel so soft. If it wasn't expensive I'd probably keep it on hand
Youstina S.
Amazing. Does everything you'd ever wish a scrub can do an more. Definitely good quality so it's worth the price. I'm a loyal customer of purity but this was my first time using it. Would recommend to others
Sammy R.
Orlando
I was very skeptical about using this product, because of the key words "hot salt". It is different from many body scrubs and has a warm sensation, leaving your body feeling great! I bought this at Sephora and I highly recommend it!
Valerie P.
Riverside , CA
My favorite body exfoliator usually use it for my Brazilians when I get waxed but also use it for my knees and elbows to help lighten then uo.
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
I prefer to use this in the summer time on my legs after shaving. It makes my skin smooth and glowy. I feel refreshed.
Lauren S.
Great scrub!!! Slightly pricey but I think it's worth it. Easy to find at sephora and Macy's