BY PHILOSOPHY

Hot Cocoa & Cream Duo - Sweet dreams are made of these! A holiday-exclusive must-have, this duo of lightweight yet luxurious body lotions will wrap your skin (and your senses) in ultimate creamy, dreamy softness. Philosophy's fan-favorite formula is infused with 2 delicious scents that will leave you comforted inside and out.Inludes:Hot Cocoa Flamenco Body LotionFresh Cream Body Lotion(4.0 oz. each) - Hot Cocoa & Cream Duo see more...

Angela H.
Hot cocoa is amazing. Smells just as you'd expect and soaking in a hot bath is delightful. The Fresh Cream is much less impressive. I love everything else in this scent except the body wash/bubble bath. It smells like sugary plastic. They are both hydrating and frothy as all Philosophy bath washes are so not a deal breaker for me.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I seriously love all of the holiday and limited edition scents! It's a fabulous body wash and bubble bath. I would never use them as a shampoo though, it wasn't very successful. All of the scents and it's multitude of uses is what sells it for me.
Sahar R.
This was the cutest set! My mother loved it for Christmas. It comes with two nice smelling full size bottles and a little goes a long way! Smells don't even give her headaches which she is sensitive towards. Yayyy
Jamie S.
Homewood, IL
I purchased this item at Macy's and I loved it. It smell GREAT. I always love using this product around the Holidays because of the Hot Cocoa smell.I would recommend this product to anyone that loves the hot cocoa scent
Rachel D.
Falls, PA
Oh.... my.... goodness!

First off let's talk about the scent: yum!!!!

Now, down to business, its moisturizing- it's wonderfully scented, the packaging is beautiful! I've always loved this company. Keep up the good work!
Melissa H.
Conshohocken, PA
I purchased this at Ulta and it smells sooo good!!! A little bit pricey but I like that the product is a shampoo and a body wash in 1. These work well as a body wash without leaving my skin too dry as some body washes do. The best part is the scent- they smell good enough to eat!
Sana S.
These products smell soooo good! I'd highly recommend if you love the smell of hot cocoa and the size for the products are pretty big for the price so you're getting a good deal.
Tayla W.
First of all what an amazing friend! All of their products are awesome and worth trying. They are also scented and work so well. Absolutely love this set also. Makes for a great gift
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Philosophy has amazing products!! There bath gels and lotions come in so many good smelling products!! Hot cocoa smells so good
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got this duo for my boyfriend for Christmas from Sephora. It smells so good, I hate that it is a limited holiday collection.