BY PHILOSOPHY

Cozy up and share a sweet moment with 'hot buttered rum' shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. The moisturizing formula gently cleanses and conditions, leaving skin and hair feeling hydrated and soft. The creamy, sweet buttery scent smells so incredibly... see more...

Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have this thing with needing my shampoo to smell good and I just loved this one around the holidays. It made the act of washing my hair something to look forward to. It doesn't just smell good, it also worked wonders on my hair around the winter and didn't strip the moisture away.
Katharine B.
Mobile
Smells like heaven. I am a huge fan of the Philosophy line. It is a little Pricey. But that is what to expect with this line. As a shower gel and a bubble bath A+ but as a shampoo I did need a conditioner. I would recommend to a friend if they enjoy fall smells.
Eve T.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These philosophy shower gels are awesome! They are very potent and keep you smelling like that for awhile after your shower! This flavor is good but there's others that I like better! These can often be found at tj Maxx
Kelly  H.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing smell and thick lathering body wash! I found another shower must have! It truly smells good enough to eat lol
Lauren H.
Holden, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so glad I tried this! I feel like the bottle lasts forever because its very thicky and the smells are amazing.
Veronica G.
This product is super luxurious with a smell to die for! Quality product that also will not break the bank!!
Laurel T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Philosophy is so well-known for their delectable, unexpected, seasonal and topical body/hair washes. This one is perfect for getting in a wintery, holiday mood! Scrub yourself with this while singing holiday songs in the shower and getting ready to wrap gifts. Love it!
Diana M.
Norwich, Norfolk
The smell of this is amazing and I love that you can use it as a shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath! It's very gentle on the skin and great for a relaxing, moisturising bath. Get a lot out of it so it's good value for money, definitely would buy again.
Coral H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product of Philosophy! It's like a multitasking product. I buy it at a mall called Agora in my country. I use it as a shampoo, and also as a shower gel. I can say is really effective, my hair smells delicious and my skin feels really soft and it's so relaxing.