BY PHILOSOPHY

Antioxidant-rich hope in a jar is a world-renown multitasking moisturizer featuring a unique soufflé texture. It was originally created for the medical market to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, skin discoloration, rough texture, and dehydration. It contains gentle alpha hydroxy acids that dramatically improve skin radiance and gently exfoliate, revealing smoother, healthier-looking skin. 2 fl.oz. and 0.5 fl.oz. see more...

Kayla E.
Oshkosh, WI
I have very flaky dry skin and this is the only moisturizer that saves my skin. It's oil free and soaks in really fast without leaving you feeling greasy. I was very surprised on how well this product actually worked!
Melissa R.
i really like the original hooe in a jar. It gives the face a nuce rosy glow and makes it look like you are naturally blushing. The packaging is pretty and classic. i purchased it from Macys
Amy J.
Denton, TX
I don't like this product. It has a strong perfume-ey smell that I don't like on my face, kind of irritating on the skin, I know a lot of people like it but I couldn't stand it only used it twice
Suze K.
i really wanted to like this brand bc i heard amazing things about this brand.... but i found out they have paraben in their products so after that, i don't purchase their products anymore.
Jacqueline D.
Morgantown, WV
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! It's so light and airy, has a nice consistency to it and smells amazing! I use it everyday under my makeup and noticed results in about 3 days!
Monica B.
Taunton, MA
This leaves your skin feeling so healthy. Not to mention that all the Philosophy products smell so yummy! I love them all!
Kari A.
Sinking Spg, PA
It's called hope in a jar for a reason because it gives me hope when it comes to all of the lines and wrinkles.
Michelle P.
Ingersoll, ON
Makes my face so soft and clean feeling.  Love everything about the smell and the packaging is clean and easy.  It has a smooth soft texture to use daily.  Purchased at Sephora. Would recommend to others if asked. Will probably never sway from this set.