BY PHILOSOPHY #54 in Tinted Moisturizers

philosophy hope tinted moisturizer spf 20, 1.7 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
This tinted moisturizer is really nice! Gives a nice sheer coverage to cover some redness without looking like I am actually wearing makeup. Great for days when I’m in a hurry or don’t feel like wearing a heavy face of makeup. I have dry skin and this tinted moisturizer leaves me feeling very hydrated and glowing all day.
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
This tinted moisturizer is amazing. Anything related to moisturizing and/or skincare, my go-to is always philosophy. This formula is super lightweight but still has the noticeable tint, and is also hydrating and goes on smooth.
Cassie H.
Hubbardsville, NY
I really liked this product. It was light weight, moisturizing and a nice replacement for foundation. I use it most in summer months to get a natural slight coverage look. I love it
Lexi M.
Proctorville, OH
I love everything about this product when battling acne this was my go to to make sure my pores didn’t clog and it definitely did it’s job. It looks flawless on my skin!
Candace D.
Lake Worth, FL
Love philosophy. Swear by hope in a jar. This is ten times better. Love that it is tinted. Totally build-able. Has SPF. Really good medium coverage. Easy to apply. I would recommend for beginners. Goes on so smoothly.
Cierra A.
Woodhaven, MI
This is my favorite product by philosophy. I use it in place of foundation. It leaves my skin moisturized, while providing a nice amount of coverage. It is my favorite face product of all time.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
This is one of my favorite tinted moisturizers of all time. I love that it is a product with a pump and will pump a perfect portion of product. This product goes on easy and light and doesn't feel heavy when I wear it. It doesn't look greasy when you wear it. It does let your skin look fresh and hydrated. It is pricey but well worth the money. I will buy this product again. It is great for any season.
Eugenia A.
I would totally recommend this product has sunscreen protectant as well as a great tent. the pigmentation on it is great to wear alone or underneath makeup. when I use it I use it on a daily basis something that is not so heavy and is just great for the daily basis use not too much makeup. but when it's an outing I like to use it as my moisturizer and then apply my makeup.
S B.
Battle Creek, MI
I love philosophy products and this moisturizer works very well. It keeps my skin nice and soft. The only thing I have a problem with is the tint. It's just too dark for me so I gave this away and got the regular moisturizer.
Love this! Perfect coverage for all 4 seasons! Especially living here in the South. We have very hot and humid summers and it's perfect.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you use this as a base layer or for highlighting specific areas? I've always been pretty confused about tinted moistirizer
Mandi T.
Rosemead, CA
How's the coverage on this item? I have a few that are just cake-y on me, and I'm looking for something that has some coverage and too not sheer.
V E.
Is this a cruelty-free brand?
Faith B.
Does it leave much of a residue or is it a nice tiny that settles in to the face well?