philosophy hope springs eternal deep sea ultra-fine hydrating mist uploaded by Heidi P.

BY PHILOSOPHY

if you re looking for the fountain of youth look no further.  hope springs eternal is an ultra-fine hydrating mist that rapidly replenishes skin s moisture level to revitalize and restore skin on contact while enhancing your sense of well being with a fresh, invigorating scent.  formulated with the rejuvenating properties of the deep sea, hope springs eternal contains over 250 minerals that topically feed your skin healthy nutrients for an astonishingly healthy glow.  this instant skin pick-me-up is infused with hyaluronic acid to bathe the skin in hydration and beta glucan known for its ability to enhance the body s own repair system and protect the skin from further damage.  we suggest that you use this several times a day to maintain a gorgeous, timeless complexion. philosophy:   your soul is timeless, ageless, mindless and free of all physical boundaries a see more...

lisa C.
OMG did i just say OMG My New Holly Grail i like to use this after i apply my makeup to freshen my look AMAZING!!! I can not say enough about the Philosophy line of products i love love them all. so i do not have one bad things to say of this product. buy them all you wont be sorry i promise you
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so fresh and calming. If they made a little travel size, I would keep it with me at all times. I also like to use it to set makeup! I always feel a little bit more calm and rejuvenated after a quick spritz. I like to use it in the morning and in the middle of a stressful day.
Heidi P.
Chanhassen, MN
Love this stuff. keeps me fresh faced and awake through the day. Living in the north with the heat on 8 months out of the year, this is a life saver!
Rachael J.
Novato, CA
Philosophy is such a great brand!! i love there products especially this one!! cannot say enough how good this product is
Shel D.
Winter Garden, FL
It was okay, not the best face product around. I would definitely like to try more from this brand to see if all the products are like this one. It does what it says it's suppose to, but there are better ones in my opinion for a cheaper price.
Julia R.
Alexandria, VA
Great face mist! Super hydrating and it smells really good. Love Philosophy products!!!
Annabel G.
Houston, Tx
Absolutely love this!! My skin is super sensitive and this didn't irritate it one bit. Would definitely recommend it any day
Kaylyn B.
San Francisco , CA
Really love this stuff. It smells amazing and world just like it's supposed too. Nice packaging too.
Molly G.
Salisbury
An amazing smelling face mist that can be used for multi-able purposes. I personally like to use it to smooth my skin and set makeup, it is of course perfect at these things.
I have already purchased a back up!!!