BY PHILOSOPHY

apply hope in a tube eye and lip firming cream, created to address loss of firmness and moisture around the eye area. this antioxidant-rich, moisturizing eye and upper lip cream helps protect skin against environmental attack during the day with a synergistic blend of topical vitamins e and c, while helping to help minimize the look of fine lines.

Taylor C.
I love philosophy products. It’s one of my fav brands on the market. Effectiveness and smell. I love this cream because it actually works and leaves your skin feeling firm and soft. Amazing grace by philosophy is another of my favs! I recommend philosophy to anyone who loves beauty care!
Kathy R.
Niles
I love it. I've been using it for years. It hydrates the undereye area really well. It's not greasy. My undereye concealer goes on well. Yes it met my expectation. It's on the pricey side but a little goes a long way. It's a great value. And I definitely will continue to purchase.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I've only used this on my eyes, so I can't speak for how it works on the lips.  I use this on my under eye area because I've had blue bags since I was a child (genetic).  They don't decrease the blueness, but the cream helps with some of the smaller wrinkles that are starting to surround the bags.

I use this very lightly, a wee tiny dab on each ring finger, then I pat it into the under eye area. Since I use such a small amount, the tubes last longer than I'd expected (which is good because at these prices, I can't afford a lesser cream!
Aubree D.
San Diego, CA
When used consistently it evens out skin tone and plumps up dehydrated, fragile under eye skin. I didn't notice too much wrinkle reducing effects. I still use it though because it usually comes in the particular Philosophy bundle I like to buy.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is so buttery smooth on your lips! Ugh I love wearing this and applying it - and it really is long lasting through eating and drinking it really feels like it’s staying on and firming and moisturizing your skin which is really great!
Juliana P.
I liked this product very much. I had a nice feeling especially I sort of cooling feeling. I bought at Ulta just to try it and it have a nice, simple packaging that I liked. It was very gentle on my skin especially on my eyes. I would buy this again and I would recommend this product to others as well.
Celeste B.
Indio
Philosophy is my face regimen that leave my face silky smooth and takes care of those signs of aging. This eye and lip cream really works wonders. You will see results fast. The fine lines will start to disappear overnight.
Wilma C.
Framingham
I used to only use this on my eyes before going to bed at night, and then a friend of mine told me to use it as a lip treatment as well, once I started doing that was like whole spot treatment at night! Awesome!
Megan W.
I like this product. It is somewhat expensive but a little goes a long way and I have been using the same tube for quite a while now. It is a thick cream I feel that it provides a lot of moisture. It is a tad bit greasy to me but I don’t mind because i use it right before bed. I can tell a difference when I stop using the product. I don’t know if anything is better than this or not but I think it’s a good product.
Kristin R.
Shelbyville
Philosophy Hope in a Tube has been my go-to eye cream for several years. It is effective at making this mom’s tired eyes look brighter, while keeping sagging skin around my eyes at bay. I try to make it part of my nighttime routine.
Erin G.
Ive been wanting to try philosophy products, are there any holy grail items?
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this stuff really work? I would love to try it. I think this kind of "dual use" / multiple use products is great particularly for lips and eyes in one product. Is it affordable?
Lydia L.
Regina, SK
I've used up a whole bottle of this stuff and can say that I'm uncertain if it did anything at all. I have used this months before and saw some noticeable changes, but not this time around. Does anyone know if the formula has been changed? Maybe just a bad batch?
April P.
Rogers, AR
Most of the reviews only talk about the eye. How is it as far as firming the lips? Is it a noticeable difference?
Charl L.