BY PHILOSOPHY

apply hope in a tube eye and lip firming cream, created to address loss of firmness and moisture around the eye area. this antioxidant-rich, moisturizing eye and upper lip cream helps protect skin against environmental attack during the day with a synergistic blend of topical vitamins e and c, while helping to help minimize the look of fine lines.

Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I've only used this on my eyes, so I can't speak for how it works on the lips.  I use this on my under eye area because I've had blue bags since I was a child (genetic).  They don't decrease the blueness, but the cream helps with some of the smaller wrinkles that are starting to surround the bags.

I use this very lightly, a wee tiny dab on each ring finger, then I pat it into the under eye area. Since I use such a small amount, the tubes last longer than I'd expected (which is good because at these prices, I can't afford a lesser cream!
Taylor C.
I love philosophy products. It’s one of my fav brands on the market. Effectiveness and smell. I love this cream because it actually works and leaves your skin feeling firm and soft. Amazing grace by philosophy is another of my favs! I recommend philosophy to anyone who loves beauty care!
Angela E.
I love love love this product.  I wish it came in a bigger container.  It smells wonderful.  The feel of it is amazing.  I do feel it is effective in moisturizing my skin.  It is a product I absolutely recommend.  I have repurchased this at least five times.  I am a serious fan.
Aubree D.
San Diego, CA
When used consistently it evens out skin tone and plumps up dehydrated, fragile under eye skin. I didn't notice too much wrinkle reducing effects. I still use it though because it usually comes in the particular Philosophy bundle I like to buy.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is so buttery smooth on your lips! Ugh I love wearing this and applying it - and it really is long lasting through eating and drinking it really feels like it’s staying on and firming and moisturizing your skin which is really great!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Juliana P.
I liked this product very much. I had a nice feeling especially I sort of cooling feeling. I bought at Ulta just to try it and it have a nice, simple packaging that I liked. It was very gentle on my skin especially on my eyes. I would buy this again and I would recommend this product to others as well.
Mandy a.
Albemarle
This is an awesome product! I purchased from beauty brands. It’s very gentle and does not irritate sensitive skin. You can really see a difference in the firmness of the skin around your mouth and eyes. Say bye bye to fine lines!
Celeste B.
Indio
Philosophy is my face regimen that leave my face silky smooth and takes care of those signs of aging. This eye and lip cream really works wonders. You will see results fast. The fine lines will start to disappear overnight.
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
Works great. Moisturizing without being greasy. Easy to apply. Pleasant scent unlike some other brands I have tried in the past. I definitively see a difference in the skin around my eyes and lips every time I use this.
Erin G.
Ive been wanting to try philosophy products, are there any holy grail items?
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this stuff really work? I would love to try it. I think this kind of "dual use" / multiple use products is great particularly for lips and eyes in one product. Is it affordable?
Lydia L.
Regina , SK
I've used up a whole bottle of this stuff and can say that I'm uncertain if it did anything at all. I have used this months before and saw some noticeable changes, but not this time around. Does anyone know if the formula has been changed? Maybe just a bad batch?
April P.
Rogers, AR
Most of the reviews only talk about the eye. How is it as far as firming the lips? Is it a noticeable difference?
Charl L.