BY PHILOSOPHY

apply hope in a tube eye and lip firming cream, created to address loss of firmness and moisture around the eye area. this antioxidant-rich, moisturizing eye and upper lip cream helps protect skin against environmental attack during the day with a synergistic blend of topical vitamins e and c, while helping to help minimize the look of fine lines.

Kathy R.
Niles
I love it. I've been using it for years. It hydrates the undereye area really well. It's not greasy. My undereye concealer goes on well. Yes it met my expectation. It's on the pricey side but a little goes a long way. It's a great value. And I definitely will continue to purchase.
Annabelle S.
Philosophy always has very good skincare, so I was not surprised to have good results with this eye cream. It felt very nice and absorbed very fast so I didn’t have very wet under eyes for too long. The next day my under eye creases seemed much better. After continuing to use it, I have really seen a difference.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I've only used this on my eyes, so I can't speak for how it works on the lips.  I use this on my under eye area because I've had blue bags since I was a child (genetic).  They don't decrease the blueness, but the cream helps with some of the smaller wrinkles that are starting to surround the bags.

I use this very lightly, a wee tiny dab on each ring finger, then I pat it into the under eye area. Since I use such a small amount, the tubes last longer than I'd expected (which is good because at these prices, I can't afford a lesser cream!
Jenn 🦄.
This is an oldie but a goodie. It does firm up the lip and eye area, in a mild but effective way. It is one of the products you feel you don’t need until you stop using it and see a difference. I trust philosophy products and this is a staple in my arsenal
Marissa S.
I didn’t notice a difference after using this for a month. It smelled good and was hydrating but all eye creams are. I did not use it on my lips because I did not really see any results on my eyes. Their packaging is simple and cute and it smelled good.
Aubree D.
San Diego, CA
When used consistently it evens out skin tone and plumps up dehydrated, fragile under eye skin. I didn't notice too much wrinkle reducing effects. I still use it though because it usually comes in the particular Philosophy bundle I like to buy.
Susie W.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is in my daily skincare routine. I dropped one star because as I am getting older, I noticed the skin around my eyes is getting dryer. This I cream firms the skin but I I'm starting to notice that it isn't hydrating the area around my eyes like it used to. I do like being able to use it around my lips to prevent lines and wrinkles and it does not make me break out in that area. I have also found that I can take a tiny bit of this and tap it in to smile lines or what they call the labial folds on the face and tap it gently into any beginnings of forehead lines and it helps diminish the appearance of all of that.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is so buttery smooth on your lips! Ugh I love wearing this and applying it - and it really is long lasting through eating and drinking it really feels like it’s staying on and firming and moisturizing your skin which is really great!
Monica B.
LOVE Philosophy. But this product was just meh. It’s heavy and a big greasy and does not absorb nicely in my skin. I used the majority of the two so that I can try to give it a chance but I did not notice any results and it did not set well under my make up so I gave it up
Juliana P.
I liked this product very much. I had a nice feeling especially I sort of cooling feeling. I bought at Ulta just to try it and it have a nice, simple packaging that I liked. It was very gentle on my skin especially on my eyes. I would buy this again and I would recommend this product to others as well.
Erin G.
Ive been wanting to try philosophy products, are there any holy grail items?
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this stuff really work? I would love to try it. I think this kind of "dual use" / multiple use products is great particularly for lips and eyes in one product. Is it affordable?
Lydia L.
Regina, SK
I've used up a whole bottle of this stuff and can say that I'm uncertain if it did anything at all. I have used this months before and saw some noticeable changes, but not this time around. Does anyone know if the formula has been changed? Maybe just a bad batch?
April P.
Rogers, AR
Most of the reviews only talk about the eye. How is it as far as firming the lips? Is it a noticeable difference?
Charl L.