BY PHILOSOPHY

hope colors all things beautiful color + moisture + antioxidants + spf 20 lightweight texture glorifies all skin types airless pump dispenses the perfect dose hope in a tinted moisturizer, light see more...

Diana C.
Great product!! Perfect for everyday wear! Works for my combo skin!! I still get oily but not as bad as when I use other foundations. Sheer but buildable coverage! Definitely did not expect it to be that good
Danielle T.
Freeburg
This stuff is amazing! This is hands down the best tinted moisturizer I’ve used. It melts into the skin and looks so natural. I set it with a little powder and it wears all day looking just as good as when I applied it.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Love love love anything philosophy. I have their whole skin care regimen and use it religiously. This was just the icing on the cake because when you have good skin you don’t need a ton of foundation. Just a little tinted moisturizer
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
It’s a great product for people who want to hide a little redness or blemishes. I find my self a lot oily in my T zone within an hr or 2 after applying. If it wasn’t for the oily T zone I would repurchase.
Maria V.
If you only want a hit of color and a natural, lightweight amount of coverage, this is the foundation for you. This tint can be worn alone but it's best over your existing moisturizer, especially if you have even a tiny bit of dryness (you don't want your skin to be drinking in makeup, do you?) This moisturizing formula will hydrate, soften, and impart a very healthy looking glow to the skin. Tinted Moisturizer is a great choice for women who want to look natural but still have a few things to cover because the look and feel are sheer and lightweight but it provides light to medium coverage.
Preedarat R.
Saint Charles, IL
This tinted moisturizer is very good. I can get medium coverage from it but the color selection is not wide range enough. I'm in between two shade and have to mix them up. I would prefer something that is right color shade without mixing it.
Tyler J.
I prefer this over every other foundation I’ve tried!! It doesn’t get residue on my glasses and makes me look extremely natural.
shidory m.
Hialeah, FL
Did not have skin tone very hard to apply and was getting rocky while aplying didn't not like at all.pump was the only good thing
liv c.
It’s an okay tinted moisturizer. Nothing to brag about. Sheer coverage and doesn’t completely even out skin tone
Lyndsay B.
Monroe
Amazing coverage for a tinted moisturizer. This has completely replaced my foundation for daily wear.