BY PHILOSOPHY

• Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Tammy C.
Belton
I love this , it makes my face so soft an smooth. My daughter got me hooked on this product an I am loving it! I will continue to use this an try their other products
Amber P.
I have very dry skin, but I was looking for something that would help moisturize but not break me out. I love love this product! It's very light weight on the skin. I've been using it for almost a month now, and it's really helped I use it more at night when I clean my face. I will say it's kind of expensive for me, but I didn't realize how far the small jar goes!
EmmaMae L.
Lincoln
This moisturizer is absolutely amazing!! It’s is super gentle, good for sensitive skin! It’s a little pricey but not as bad as a lot of them. I went to ulta to buy it and I would totally buy it again!
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I like this a lot. I have oily, acne prone skin and this didn’t make my face overly greasy like a lot of products do. I don’t think it’s the most moisturizing though
Jessica T.
Boston
I am soooo picky when it comes to moisturizers, like beyond picky and I use this religiously. It has made such a difference in my skin and does not leave me feeling oily after putting it on (which I hate)
dawn m.
This is some magic stuff I am not going to lie. I order it from qvc and use it lovingly during the fall and winter or whenever my face skin feels dry or tight. Light smell not annoying to me feels milky and soaks into my skin lovely also massage into neck and top of breast cleavage
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
Decent moisturizer. Light enough that I can wear it under makeup, but does a decent job at moisturizing my skin. Hasn’t caused me to break out like some moisturizers. Not sure if it’s 100% worth the price but it works decently enough.
Miranda W.
Florissant, MO
I love this product! I use it every day as my day-time moisturizer. It’s very lightweight and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. It is a good moisturizer for all skin types including sensitive skin and it isn’t too expensive. It doesn’t really have a scent to it and comes in just a standard jar. If you have really dry skin I would suggest a heavier moisturizer for night time but this is great for a day to day moisturizer!
Taylor B.
Grenada, MS
This product is amazing. It is super light weight on my skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and toned. Super gentle and smells amazing! It’s my new favorite moisturizer. I use it each night after I cleanse with the purity face wash and in the mornings before I apply my makeup!
Tami L.
I purchased this honestly because it was on sale and figured I would give it a shot. My face has been incredibly dry lately but when I use this it helps. It's light, smells pleasant and a little goes a long way.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?