philosophy hope in a jar
4.37 / 5 based on 1,020 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
- "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
- "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Great marshmallow like smell, seems like it is absorbed instantly, which I would think is a good think, I've bought this product about 3 times. I consider it effective for a hydrating skin, and seems gentle on sensitive skins, would definitely buy again, and its a great price.
I really love the texture of this product. It’s extremely light weight and doesn’t look oily or thick on your skin. It also absorbs really well which is great for when you use it in the morning! Definitely recommend!
I really love this product. I do think is a little expensive but great stuff. Makes my face feel great and smells really good. Great for my sensitive skin
Love this product. I have used this for several years now and continue to recommend to everyone I can. Very gentle, does not irritate my skin and leaves my face very soft and glowy. This product is pricey when compared to drugstore but believe me it’s worth it!
I use this almost daily. On the days I don't, I use the night-time version. This is my go-to, always in my cabinet, can't live without moisturizer. It vastly reduces the redness and breakouts when used regularly with proper cleansing and if you watch sales and specials, you can get an awesome price. You don't need much, a little goes a long way!
I love this brand soooo much! It is sooo reliable and a great product ad on over all!
This is the night moisturizer that I use and I love it. I am a really big fan of Philosophy products. I feel my skin is smoothr and glowy. It also doesn't make my skin break out.
Hope in a jar is hands down my favorite every day moisturizer. It's non greasy, doesn't clog pores completely weightless. I'd recommend it for all skin types
Great moisturizer,I have dry/ normal skin and I think it has worked okay, I could use a little but more hydration. It's a great light moisturizer!
Love love love this moisturizer! It takes very little to moisturize your whole face and neck. So you feel like your getting your money's worth. Not greasy or oily feeling. Just a great moisturizer.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos