BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
It smells a little funny for a few moments but that fades and your skin simply goes when using the product. I'm okay with a few weird moments for the dewey glow that this moisturizer produces. It's a little pricey but it lasts forever.
Melissa W.
Mount joy, PA
This face lotion smells absolutely delicious! It also is super moisturizing and perfect for an everyday face lotion. The thing that I like about it the most is that you only need a little dime size amount to cover your whole face. It keeps your face smooth all day!
Toni A.
A little goes a LONG way. Lightly dab and blend this moisturizer. Won't cause breakouts. Will help avoid wrinkles!
Toni A.
Been using this cream since my teens; in my 30's and get compliments on my skin. Leaves my skin soft and supple
Lesly L.
Edwards, CA
This product is a game changer and also very effective and a total win for the price
Ashley D.
Beautiful moisturizer. Daily or nightly or both! It's a great moisturizer to wear under make up as well. I'm so happy my boyfriend surprised me with it. It's so smooth and locks in hydration. When it runs out, I would absolutely buy it. Worth the price.
Barbara E.
sderot isreal
Again i heard so much about philosopy productscand want so much to try them but nobody seems to be shipping to where i live ib isreal over seas.....
Shelly B.
I love Hope In A Jar❤😍 It is just that!!! I have very dry skin and this nourishes my skin and makes it so soft. With daily use, you will notice an overall great appearance. My skin looked more youthful and slightly firmer. It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way - definitely worth the money. I would most definitely recommend this great Philosophy product!!!
Adriana S.
Menifee, CA
A little pricey for my moisturizer budget, but so worth it. The moisture locks in and makes your face feel so great! The smell is also incredible!
Pallavi K.
I have oily combination skin which changes with the season, oily in summer and dry in winter. Hope in a jar is my go to for summer months because it is light enough to be worn under makeup. Even if the formula is very light, it moisturizes whole day without leaving skin dry. Sometimes I end up sleeping with it on and never had issues with breakouts.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?