BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Very moisturizing without being greasy feeling at all! Sinks right into my skin.
Christina S.
Glassboro, NJ
The small is ok , but feels good on the skin. Idk if I see difference on the skin but skin feels soft while on. The price is pricey , but you can try the sample sizes. I don't think there is anything that needs to be fix!
Amy A.
Hillsboro, IN
I have hopelessly dry skin and this stuff is wonderful. I started by getting a free sample and then loved it. It does not make you look or feel greasy at all, but it is extremely hydrating. It smells wonderful also. I feel super clean putting it on.
MALEIKA B.
Portland, OR
I use this moisturizer every night after my shower. i typically take really how showers and the water drys out my face really really bad. So what i do is wash my face with the purity face wash and then after my shower i will pat dry my face and apply the hope in a jar moisturizer. This product is amazing, it makes my face so smooth and so soft and it makes my face so healthy looking. For now this is my go to product until i find another one that does the same as this one. I do have an open mind and will continue to keep trying new products.
Caitlyn S.
Utica, KY
This product is expensive and kind of small, but it really does the trick. I got a sample of this product and had to purchase the full size. I have really dry skin and this smooths my face over to the point it's ready for makeup.
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
This is a great moisturizer for normal skin. I love it in the summer, but I am so dry in the winter that I need something just a little more potent. This is a great product form someone who is in their 20s to 30s or anyone just looking to one up your normal moisturizer routine.
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
I am so glad they came out with a Hope in a jar with SPF! This was my go to mositurizer, but had to switch to an SPF when I was diagnosed with skin cancer. I will definately be switching back!
Destiny R.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff. After using it my face feels so much softer. I love that it's light weight but moisturizing and it's lightly scented for those with sensitive skin
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
It smells a little funny for a few moments but that fades and your skin simply goes when using the product. I'm okay with a few weird moments for the dewey glow that this moisturizer produces. It's a little pricey but it lasts forever.
Melissa W.
Mount joy, PA
This face lotion smells absolutely delicious! It also is super moisturizing and perfect for an everyday face lotion. The thing that I like about it the most is that you only need a little dime size amount to cover your whole face. It keeps your face smooth all day!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?