BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Zac P.
Fayetteville, NC
I work in an Ulta beauty, and I've tried many many moisturizers. But Hope in a Jar is one I always come back to, it's intensely moisturizing without being oily. I have dry skin and it gives my ski the perfect amount of hydration if I put it on before bed. Love this!
Brittany E.
West Chester, OH
I absolutely LOVE this product. It makes my skin feel absolutely incredible. I have very dry skin sometimes & this helps.
Brandi L.
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I use it at night after cleansing my skin. My cells build up on my face and this product helps with the turn over process for my skin. Can't live without it. A must try.
Brittany A.
I use this moisturizer every morning when I wake up this is my first time using it it's gentle on the skin nice packaging it feels light weight on your face and I love the smell it smells clean I would definitely buy this again
Kelly B.
Goshen, IN
I love this lightweight moisturizer! It smells amazing and it does a great job of softening my skin without clogging pores. I do wish it had more anti-aging benefits but I will continue to buy.
Erica S.
If you're anything like me, you have had many trials and errors, in search of the perfect facial moisturizer. After false hopes and wasting numerous amounts of money, I finally found my Holy Grail moisturizer, Hope in a Jar by Philosophy. I fell in love almost instantly. From the 1st application I could see how radiant it left my skin and how smooth it felt on without being oily, heavy or breaking me out. This moisturizer is for all skin types, it has antioxidants, is very lightweight and non greasy. It leaves your skin looking extremely radiant right from that inital use and also gives you a more even-toned, smoother texture, soft yet supple skin. If i recieved something for free I'd try it but nothing compares to Hope in A Jar. Even their night time one is amazing for retexturizing.
Erin O.
If you're looking for a reliable moisturizer, this is it. It spreads easily and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and plump, and doesn't leave an oily residue on skin. The only downfall -- and this is only applies during the winter months when my skin is super dry -- is that I have to really work the moisturizer into my skin, which can sometimes become a bit of a process. But overall, this is a wonderful product that will be a part of my skincare routine for a long time.
Christine L.
Edmonton
Worked on my dry skin right away. Not watery like other products. Doesn't have an overwhelming perfume smell. I would definitely use this product again.
Brittany T.
ROCHESTER, NY
Philosophy is my all time favorite scent and product. If I go to long without it I just don't feel like myself
Marcee E.
Oakdale, CT
Awesome product! Made my skin so soft and smooth.
Most creams make my sensitive skin break out but not this stuff. I use it everyday
Catie S.
Bells, TN
Is this worth the price? Also does it leave an oily feeling afterwards?
Elizabeth R.
What is unique about this cream? I use nutrogena moisturizer and it works perfectly.
Anna H.
Braselton, GA
I have extremely sensitive skin that can break out at a hint of irritants, and dry out with the wrong g moisturizer. Is this a good moisturizer for this skin type?
Leslie A.
Deltona, FL
I actually have this product but i have yet to use it. does anyone really recommend it? if so can you tell me the benefits to it please and thank you. :)
Wendy G.
Are they any good ?? I want to get this because my skin gets so oily but I don't want to waste my money if it won't work