BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
Packaging is nice but the product was not any good! The formula was extremely greasy and I could not get past the smell. Even my boyfriend who had dry hands wouldn't use the rest that I had left due to how greasy it was. This product is definitely one I will not repurchase.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
I used this product years ago and forgot why I disliked it so much until recently. I received a free jar for a review from philosophy, and I only give truthful reviews. So first off, it smells like garbage. I can't emphasize enough how horrible the smell is. Next, it does absolutely nothing for my skin. It soaks into my face quick, my skin still feels dry, it doesn't do anything for dark under eye circles or redness. Trust me, save your money for something else.
Georgiana M.
Useless. This doesn't live up to any of it's promises, except moisturizing. Don't use if you wear makeup either, this seems to break it up badly, at least on my oily skin. Nope, no thanks.
J H.
I would love to like this product because it has nice consistency in it and it moisturizes the skin longer without feeling greasy. The skin feels soft and the moisturizer itself is lightweight. The thing is, for one, the smell of this product is too strong. The more it stays on my skin the more I have this urge to wipe my face to take the smell off. Two, every time I apply this product, I feel itchiness all over my face. Which makes me think if this product is any good at all for my skin or just doing some more damage.
Jennifer W.
I thought I would love this product but my face hated it. I have super dry sensitive skin and this made me feel greasy and I got some many breakouts from it.
Gigi A.
I hate to give this product one star because some of my holy grail skin care products are created by Philosophy (purity face wash and the face mask, miracle worker eye cream, and the pore remover mask) I bought this moisturizer at a Philosophy counter in Belk. This product is absolutely disgusting!!! The smell is SO HORRIBLE. It smells like straight up chemicals!!! The very FIRST time I used it my skin was very upset with me. The smell was SO freaking bad my eyes would not stop watering until the product fully sunk into my skin which was more than 30 minutes later. It left my face very greasy, which I already have oily skin, and it was not very moisturizing. It has a very sticky texture, but god the smell is so bad. Very disappointed with this product ):
Gizzelle L.
Overpriced and over hyped ! It did nothing not even a good moisturizer . Basic cream in a cute jar
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
This killed my skin. As soon as I put it on my skin started burning and felt so hot. I've noticed many of Philosophy's products have done that to my skin.
Sybil W.
I am as real as it Fet, when it comes to providing product reviews. I do not understand how anyone eith a nose can sMel this stuff and it not make them want to gag or worse. This stuff shells like rotten fish, mixed with a hole bunch other rotting things in it. I first learned about the Philosophy line through Oprah, and then started buying the priducts from Off of QVC. I cannot understand understand how anyone can pretend thst the smell of this stuff doesn't bother them, or that it is any type of miraculous product for your face, when in no way it is. This stuff smells so bad, till it isn't even worth sampling. I swear, Philosophy needs to do something about this product, because charging people lots of money for a moisturizer that does nothing more than what a cheap drugstore moisture can, and smells like a whole bunch of rotten funk is totally unacceptable.

This moisturizer is so bad till I swear, it doesn't even deserve 1 star at all.
Ashley S.
My friend kept talking about how great this moisturizer was so I decided to try hers out a few times. I used it under my makeup and everything was fine--it actually made my foundation look really nice. About an hour later, my face and neck started itching like crazy. I just thought maybe it was irritated or something. The next day I used the moisturizer like before, and again, my face and neck were itching so bad. That moisturizer was the only thing new I was using and I soon realized that it was the source of my problem. I can put pretty much anything on my face and I will not have a reaction to it. This moisturizer is the only product I have ever used that caused such a reaction. I don't know what it is, but there is something in there that my body just doesn't like. I'm really glad the price made me hesitant to purchase the moisturizer before I tried it because I would have been very disappointed!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?