BY PHILOSOPHY

• Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Amber P.
I have very dry skin, but I was looking for something that would help moisturize but not break me out. I love love this product! It's very light weight on the skin. I've been using it for almost a month now, and it's really helped I use it more at night when I clean my face. I will say it's kind of expensive for me, but I didn't realize how far the small jar goes!
dawn m.
This is some magic stuff I am not going to lie. I order it from qvc and use it lovingly during the fall and winter or whenever my face skin feels dry or tight. Light smell not annoying to me feels milky and soaks into my skin lovely also massage into neck and top of breast cleavage
Heidy B.
Washington, DC
so i ordered this product from Sephora in a Christmas  special, because i was wanting to try a new hydratating cream, so far i really like it, the does smooths your skin without leaving it grease, and it will absorbs the product in seconds!
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
Philosophy hope in a jar is a god-sent I got it for Christmas and put it on every night after I wash my face and it basically gives me life again. My skin is so dry and cracked from the cold weather that's just basically just put some nourishment back into my skin and it feels instantly amazing
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
Decent moisturizer. Light enough that I can wear it under makeup, but does a decent job at moisturizing my skin. Hasn’t caused me to break out like some moisturizers. Not sure if it’s 100% worth the price but it works decently enough.
Miranda W.
Florissant, MO
I love this product! I use it every day as my day-time moisturizer. It’s very lightweight and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. It is a good moisturizer for all skin types including sensitive skin and it isn’t too expensive. It doesn’t really have a scent to it and comes in just a standard jar. If you have really dry skin I would suggest a heavier moisturizer for night time but this is great for a day to day moisturizer!
Tami L.
I purchased this honestly because it was on sale and figured I would give it a shot. My face has been incredibly dry lately but when I use this it helps. It's light, smells pleasant and a little goes a long way.
Savannah E.
I came across this product at sephora as I was in dire need for a moisturizer that actually worked for my skin. Hope in a Jar literally changed my life! Seriously over night my skin did a 360. I have seriously dry skin, especially when fall and winter hit. Ive tried many other products including First aid Beauty, clinique, and even La Mer. I apply before bed, and when I wake up and I have not had dry skin since.
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
i think that this is a decent moisturizer. i think it does a pretty good job at providing moisture to my face without making my skin oily-which is a huge thing i look for in a moisturizer. i don't love the packaging, i wish it came in a pump bottle! it also smells heavily perfumed to me, but the ingredients dont list fragrance so i'm not sure. it also doesn't break me out which is unusual as most moisturizers do!
Jessica T.
Boston
I am soooo picky when it comes to moisturizers, like beyond picky and I use this religiously. It has made such a difference in my skin and does not leave me feeling oily after putting it on (which I hate)
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?