philosophy hope in a jar
4.37 / 5 based on 1,014 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
- "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
- "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
I used to swear by this cream. I really love this - everything from the simple packaging to the scent to the moisturizing effect. It was a great product for me in my teens!
Love this moisturizer! I first received it as a sample from Sephora and had to go back and buy it! Very hydrating and has a settle scent. Makes my skin feel amazing!
Best moisturizer hands down, it's not super thick which I do happen to live in face moisturizers but it's amazing. My makeup doesn't move or crease when I use my Hope in a Jar I will forever suggest it to everyone!
I hate this lotion. It breaks me out. It also has a really watery texture and smells so weird like chemicals. It feels very very thin on the skin and it doesn't moisturize that well.
I could not get over how terrible this product smelled for me to sample it for a long enough period. I'm sure it would be a good product if they changed the smell
Worked on my dry skin right away. Not watery like other products. Doesn't have an overwhelming perfume smell. I would definitely use this product again.
Again i heard so much about philosopy productscand want so much to try them but nobody seems to be shipping to where i live ib isreal over seas.....
Amazing product. Kind of pricey but it works so well. It moisturizes without feeling heavy or oily on the skin. And it smells great too! I love it!!
It's very greasy, and the scent is TERRIBLE. scents don't usually bother me at all, but this is so so so chemically that i just can't handle it.
So amazing! I love how it's for all skin types. It's so light and let's my skin breath ! I totally recommend it if no other cream works for you
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos