BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...4 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Jana J.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love, love, LOVE this moisturizer! It goes on so incredibly fluffy and smooth. I especially like that it’s not too pricey for how long it lasts, and that there is no oily residue after application! I would definitely buy this product again.
Laura E.
My everyday face cream and I love it!! By far the best skin care line out there, very smooth and velvety and just a small amount goes a long way. If you have extremely dry skin or through winter months, I find it’s not moisturizing enough but during the warmer months or for normal to oily skin, it’s perfect. Smells great, feels great and has changed the appearance of my skin 100%
Teagan S.
Coquitlam, BC
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I'm definitely going to buy the full size when I need a new moisturizer! It's nice and light on the skin and absorbs quickly. It makes my skin feel fresh and it looks bright!
frases. B.
8400 NW 25th Street,DORAL, FL 33198-1534
Why all of the negative reviews? This stuff is expensive but very worth it to me. I have very sensitive, oily skin that breaks out real easily and I needed something that would moisturize my skin without leaving it bumpy or greasy. This is it!!!!! I use it 4 times a week morning and night. On the off days I use my medicated Rodan+Fields treatments. The consistency of this is a very light, whip cream texture that seamlessly melts into the skin.
Shelby M.
Newmarket, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my absolute favourite face day cream! It smells amazing, keeps my face hydrated and goes on smoothly! This cream is so perfect for all skin types as it’s been tested on everyone! I have been using this product for years and recommend to anyone who is looking for a good overall face cream! The only downside is the price. But it’s worth every penny.
Cynthia M.
Purchased at: Sephora
As much hype as this has, I didn’t love this moisturizer as I thought the fragrance was too strong. As I get older, I prefer not using anything scented on my face.
Rhoda K.
I got a small jar of this in a gift and I really liked it. It feels nice and cooling on the skin and is moisturising yet lightweight. My skin definitely feels much softer after using it. However I don’t like the pot. I’m not a fan of a pot type packaging. I also felt like I went through this jar really quickly and for the price, I can’t justify that. I do like the actual product a lot though.
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
Cleans my skin, doesn't leave the sensation of dryness. Love Philosophy and the only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because once I put a lot product on my face and the burning sensation was there so quickly that I had to wash it over fast. But it was on me. Recommend it.
J C.
I received a sample of this product and I don't think this is anything special. In fact, I didn't find it hydrating enough and I have oily/combo skin with some dry patches around my cheeks and mouth area. I was using this while I was travelling to America and I could feel my mouth area was very dry even after using the cream. Oh well, onto the next!
Sarah O.
I used a sample of this for a week and I was blown away. My skin felt so nice after using it and I only broke out a little bit. I am hesitant to repurchase because of the price. I would 100% recommend this to a friend.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Leah M.
Northfield, MN
I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily residue. Have you ever gotten this? Maybe it was just my jar?