philosophy hope in a jar
4.36 / 5 based on 958 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Lovely moisturizer- very gentle on sensitive skin! I tend to have dry skin and it really helped to rejunvinate!
Love this night cream. So moisturizing and effective. Almost finished the first jar and will likely repurchase.
Wowwww i love him so much the product is so beautiful and so perfect wowww i just likeee the product wowww woww
This stuff smells absolutely amazing! It doesn't feel oily or sticky, which I love. I bought it from Sephora.
The texture is really special and i don't really know what to think about it. Odour is not my favorite too.
Super smooth feeling and not heavy, one of the best at moisturizing too ! Little goes a long way.
I love this. It absorbs into the skin right away. I would repurchase and recommend to friends
A #moisturizer is a teen girl best friend. I have to say this is the best in the world.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos