philosophy hope in a jar
4.36 / 5 based on 958 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Smooth texture goes on nicely and soaks in quickly so I don't feel greasy or slick like some other moisturizers. Great for dry winter skin.
I love Philosophy products and hope in a jar is definitely one of my favorites! It hydrates well and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Very oily, would not repurchase. The first aid beauty one is better oily products make me break out even though I have dry ish skin
A fabulous all-rounder. Don't live the smell, but that's Philosophy all over - it's about what it does not what it smells like!
This cream feels so soothing when you put it inside really helps hydrate the under eyes. I love hoe gent,e yet effective it is
Really loved how this made my skin feel! It made it feel so soft and hydrated! I would repurchase this product in the future :)
J'ai pas trop utilisé ce produit mais j'ai l'aime il est bien pas Melle je suis d'accord et j'aimerais l'essey une autre fois
This is soooo good and I will be buying one again when it runs out! It's not very greasy and feels very good on the skin!
I love all of philosophy's products. This product in particular is light weight and leaves the skin feeling fantastic.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos