BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
I bought this in a gift pack. I always wanted to try it. It was ok but I wouldn't purchase it again. It was very thick and it felt as if there a bit of a residue on my face. My face did feel very smooth. The smell was unpleasant.
CJ M.
I was contemplating whether I should purchased this or not due to the price, but after I received a sample from Sephora, I had to get it. My skin is sensitive and usually turns red - even to HYPOALLERGENIC items but this one it didn't! it made my skin smoothr after a few days and I received many compliments!
Chelle A.
Winnipeg, MB
After a week of using this product I developed a rash like chemical burn on my nose. My face became red and blotchy as well with dry patches. The product itself is quite pricey.
Ameet K.
Edmonton, Alberta
Great product! Super light weight and left my skin feeling smooth and oh so wonderful. I find that I get a bad reaction from using other products and this product is gentle on my skin which is amazing.
Courtney H.
This is the cream I use every morning right now I don't mind the smell but I know alot of people can't stand it this was a life saver for me my skin was so unbalanced and had horrible texture and this has just transformed my skin for the better
Elena K.
Sofia, Sofia-city
One of the best skincare products I have purchased. Makes your skin look extremely healthy and youthful, gives you a "glow from inside" type of look. I strongly recommend it!
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
I used to swear by this cream. I really love this - everything from the simple packaging to the scent to the moisturizing effect. It was a great product for me in my teens!
Jessica W.
Elkford, British Columbia
Love this moisturizer! I first received it as a sample from Sephora and had to go back and buy it! Very hydrating and has a settle scent. Makes my skin feel amazing!
Tamara C.
Best moisturizer hands down, it's not super thick which I do happen to live in face moisturizers but it's amazing. My makeup doesn't move or crease when I use my Hope in a Jar I will forever suggest it to everyone!
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
I hate this lotion. It breaks me out. It also has a really watery texture and smells so weird like chemicals. It feels very very thin on the skin and it doesn't moisturize that well.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?