BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
I used to swear by this cream. I really love this - everything from the simple packaging to the scent to the moisturizing effect. It was a great product for me in my teens!
Jessica W.
Elkford, British Columbia
Love this moisturizer! I first received it as a sample from Sephora and had to go back and buy it! Very hydrating and has a settle scent. Makes my skin feel amazing!
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
I hate this lotion. It breaks me out. It also has a really watery texture and smells so weird like chemicals. It feels very very thin on the skin and it doesn't moisturize that well.
Diana W.
Edmonton, AB
I could not get over how terrible this product smelled for me to sample it for a long enough period. I'm sure it would be a good product if they changed the smell
Christine L.
Edmonton
Worked on my dry skin right away. Not watery like other products. Doesn't have an overwhelming perfume smell. I would definitely use this product again.
Amanda A.
Amazing product. Kind of pricey but it works so well. It moisturizes without feeling heavy or oily on the skin. And it smells great too! I love it!!
Barbara E.
sderot isreal
Again i heard so much about philosopy productscand want so much to try them but nobody seems to be shipping to where i live ib isreal over seas.....
Allie K.
Toronto , PA
It's very greasy, and the scent is TERRIBLE. scents don't usually bother me at all, but this is so so so chemically that i just can't handle it.
Lisa N.
Vancouver
So amazing! I love how it's for all skin types. It's so light and let's my skin breath ! I totally recommend it if no other cream works for you
Natalie B.
I love this product!! Its very light and doesn't feel heavy on my skin, but it helps to bring some moisture to my face when its a little dry!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?