BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Daylan B.
This stuff smells gross, and I could barely apply it because of that. I used it for a while and didn't ever notice a huge difference. I'm giving it a B because I did find a mild difference in my skin, but I absolutely hate it because of the smell. Will not be repurchasing.
Pooi-Leng W.
One of the most moisturizing products I have ever used! I got a sample from a lady at a sales counter and will definitely purchase a full size when I use up my current moisturizer!
Allison A.
Winnipeg, MB
Really liked this product. Felt good on the skin, not greasy. It did sting a bit when placed on my skin but went away. I recently got my hands on the renewed version of hope in a jar and so far the "renewed version" working really well!
Allie K.
Toronto , PA
I'm not the type of person that gets bothered by smells of a product. But this smells SO BAD. very chemical-y. It's very expensive and other moisturizers work just as well.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
I bought this in a gift pack. I always wanted to try it. It was ok but I wouldn't purchase it again. It was very thick and it felt as if there a bit of a residue on my face. My face did feel very smooth. The smell was unpleasant.
CJ M.
I was contemplating whether I should purchased this or not due to the price, but after I received a sample from Sephora, I had to get it. My skin is sensitive and usually turns red - even to HYPOALLERGENIC items but this one it didn't! it made my skin smoothr after a few days and I received many compliments!
Chelle A.
Winnipeg, MB
After a week of using this product I developed a rash like chemical burn on my nose. My face became red and blotchy as well with dry patches. The product itself is quite pricey.
Ameet K.
Edmonton, Alberta
Great product! Super light weight and left my skin feeling smooth and oh so wonderful. I find that I get a bad reaction from using other products and this product is gentle on my skin which is amazing.
Elena K.
Sofia, Sofia-city
One of the best skincare products I have purchased. Makes your skin look extremely healthy and youthful, gives you a "glow from inside" type of look. I strongly recommend it!
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
I used to swear by this cream. I really love this - everything from the simple packaging to the scent to the moisturizing effect. It was a great product for me in my teens!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?