BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Melissa B.
denver, CO
I've tried a lot of different things as in facial moisturizers and I've found this product to help me with my skin but it still kind of leaves my face a little shiny which I really don't like. BUT it does leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft so definitely recommend
Jessica P.
I received a sample of this from Sephora and decided to keep it in my purse. I used it recently and was amazed at how well it absorbed and hydrated my hands. I am a nurse and am constantly sanitizing with alcohol. Would definitely recommend.
Natasha M.
This was just okay for me. It was moisturizing and did not break me out. However, I wouldn't say that it had a luxurious skin feel, or that it did a better job than a random drug store moisturizer. Not worth it for me.
Sulltan H.
London, ['', '', '']
This had to be one of the best moisturising creams it is gentle on the face makes your face feel soft and I absolutely love the way it feels on my skin and in my opinion it is excellent value for money. I would recommend this to everyone.
Amera B.
Ajax
Great love this cream for my neck and face and even my hands. Will buy again, philosophy had the nicest packaging. Very gentle on your skin and not a harsh smelling fragrance. Would recommend!
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario
I received this as a gift so don't even have the option of returning this and I'll be very honest and say I didn't get the opportunity to test the moisturizer's efficacy because the smell is incredibly intolerable, I had to look up what the smell is supposed to be like because I thought it had gone bad but apparently it's intentional? It smells not unlike a wet dog that's sitting right under your nose, within 10 minutes I thought I was going to get sick and proceeded to wash off my face. I would not suggest this to anyone with a sense of smell.

Overall; If you are sensitive to bad smells then don't get this moisturizer, it's not worth it.
Heather J.
Hantsport
I really wanted to like this product but it really didn't live up to the hype for me. I saw
Minimal results and I broke out. Very expensive and I doubt I would purchase again
Tracy L.
Aurora, ON
This is a really great moisturizer. It's hydrating and leaves my face feeling fresh and ready to go. I love using this under makeup for a really smooth application.
Stephanie W.
Atlanta, GA
This product is the truth when it comes to delivering hydrating skin for all skin types. I CAN NOT live without this product...just me I tried. I have used this product for the past three years and decided to change products in January. I soon realized that was a serious mistake. I found by the end of the day my skin lost its luster and I didn't have a natural glow. Once I returned to hope in the jar original formula within a week my skin returned to looking glowing without foundation or powder.
I N.
I love this cream. I first got this as a present at Christmas. Instantly my skin felt smooth. This hope in a jar really helped moisturize my face. My skin is so smooth. It is expensive. But well worth it!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?