BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Andrea T.
A little goes a long way for this product. I started out using too much when I first purchased my jar and saw the same results using much less. I just dab my finger in and distribute it lightly under both eyes. I have puffy eyes in the morning and was satisfied with the results. Less puffiness, smoother under eyes, allows for smooth makeup application, and doesn't burn or sting my sensitive skin. It's a great product!
June C.
I received a sample of this product and I don't think this is anything special. In fact, I didn't find it hydrating enough and I have oily/combo skin with some dry patches around my cheeks and mouth area. I was using this while I was travelling to America and I could feel my mouth area was very dry even after using the cream. Oh well, onto the next!
Sarah O.
I used a sample of this for a week and I was blown away. My skin felt so nice after using it and I only broke out a little bit. I am hesitant to repurchase because of the price. I would 100% recommend this to a friend.
Megan M.
This is a really nice, light weight moisturiser. It is light in texture but really hydrates the skin. However one con of this product for me is the price point, although the amount of product is nice, it's very expensive for a moisturiser. However if you are willing splurge it's a great product!
Robyn F.
Lennoxtown , Glasgow
This product feels great on application. I can't remember the price being too bad, the packaging was lovely. However once applied to the eyes; if you touch your eyes it bunches up and rolls off? It's been bizarre! Otherwise it's great as long as you leave it as is. There's not a huge scent to it.
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, ON
I've been using this moisturizer for a few months now and I can honestly say I feel like its made a difference in my skin. It soaks into the skin really quickly and leave my skin feeling really hydrated and very soft. It is a bit on the pricer side but I definitely think its an amazing moisturizer.
Aiman M.
Milton, ON
I love this mositurizer. Bought it from Sephora in one of their holiday sets in November and I'm still using the small jar! It was only about 0.5oz I believe. Applies nicely, doesn't feel greasy and sets in quickly. I also use it before my makeup. When it runs out I will definitely repurchase it.
lucy g.
Expensive but I liked it. Bought it twice and this was enough. A lot of fun and it's nice on the skin but certainly better brands e.g. Liz Earle who do the same for much less. If I was rich then I would have it with me at all times but in the real world I can't justify it x
Amy C.
This face cream is quite nice. It's not too heavy, but still hydrates well. I only used a sample size of hope in a jar, so I didnt have enough to see if it delivered on its promise of reducing fine lines. The cream does not have a strong scent, which I like.
Melissa B.
denver, CO
I've tried a lot of different things as in facial moisturizers and I've found this product to help me with my skin but it still kind of leaves my face a little shiny which I really don't like. BUT it does leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft so definitely recommend
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?