BY PHILOSOPHY

• Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Tracy L.
Markham
This is a really great moisturizer. It's hydrating and leaves my face feeling fresh and ready to go. I love using this under makeup for a really smooth application.
Stephanie W.
Atlanta, GA
This product is the truth when it comes to delivering hydrating skin for all skin types. I CAN NOT live without this product...just me I tried. I have used this product for the past three years and decided to change products in January. I soon realized that was a serious mistake. I found by the end of the day my skin lost its luster and I didn't have a natural glow. Once I returned to hope in the jar original formula within a week my skin returned to looking glowing without foundation or powder.
I N.
I love this cream. I first got this as a present at Christmas. Instantly my skin felt smooth. This hope in a jar really helped moisturize my face. My skin is so smooth. It is expensive. But well worth it!
Tamara C.
Best moisturizer hands down, it's not super thick which I do happen to live in face moisturizers but it's amazing. My makeup doesn't move or crease when I use my Hope in a Jar I will forever suggest it to everyone!
Michela L.
This is my all time favorite mosituizer. I have tried dozen to claim to help sooth my very dry skin but this is the only one that really works. I've been using it for 2 years and I don't plan on changing that. The price may seem steep but one jar lasts me at least 10 months. My last jar lasted a full year. A little bit goes a long way. I cannot recommend this enough for those with dry sensitive skin.
Shivani T.
Mississauga, ON
I loved the whipped texture of this moisturizer and for a while my skin really loved it too. Unfortunately after a while I found that it wasn't as moisturizing as I needed - however I have considerably dry skin after various dermatological treatments for acne. It wasn't as moisturizing as I would personally like, but it was wonderful for daytime wear and my foundation did not slip while over top.
Ashley F.
Hope in a jar is one of my all time favorite moisturizers. When I first tried it was I was amazed at how light it felt and how smooth the product went on my face. I only stopped using it because it does become expensive after a while having to buy the large jar for 54$ Canadian, but overall if you are looking for a new moisturizer and are willing to spend the money I highly suggest this one!
Kayley T.
Prince George , British Columbia
Okay ... This cream does a nice job of moisturizing and had a decent consistency. What I cannot handle is the smell. This cream legitimately smells like wet dog and the smell STAYS. For the price point of this cream I would not repurchase even though my skin liked it. On to new and better !
Stephanie K.
I have had trouble finding a moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin and yet adequately hydrates it. Over years of trying many many different brands with nothing really satisfying me I was finally given hope in a jar by my mother last year. It is the only moisturizer that I've been happy with! I read that people don't like the scent but I like it and I'm just so happy with how it makes my skin feel.
Kaitlin D.
This use to be the holy grail of moisturizers!! I had to have used over 40 bottles. They have CHANGED the formula. The bottle itself is now cheap and plastic and breaks with one fall. The product is now watery, sits on top of your skin, doesn't soak in, and DOESNT WORK!! I use to love this and now I have to look for a new moisturizer. It's so disappointing.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?