BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, WY
I've been using this moisturizer for a few months now and I can honestly say I feel like its made a difference in my skin. It soaks into the skin really quickly and leave my skin feeling really hydrated and very soft. It is a bit on the pricer side but I definitely think its an amazing moisturizer.
Megan M.
This is a really nice, light weight moisturiser. It is light in texture but really hydrates the skin. However one con of this product for me is the price point, although the amount of product is nice, it's very expensive for a moisturiser. However if you are willing splurge it's a great product!
Annie C.
Surrey, BC
Heard great things about this moisturizer, but i didn't experience anything phenomenal. The scent was a little strange, and formula awfully thick. I didn't like the way it felt on my skin. My skin did not feel fresh or breathable after I used this. Perhaps my skin is not dry enough for this.
lucy g.
Expensive but I liked it. Bought it twice and this was enough. A lot of fun and it's nice on the skin but certainly better brands e.g. Liz Earle who do the same for much less. If I was rich then I would have it with me at all times but in the real world I can't justify it x
Melissa B.
denver, CO
I've tried a lot of different things as in facial moisturizers and I've found this product to help me with my skin but it still kind of leaves my face a little shiny which I really don't like. BUT it does leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft so definitely recommend
Amy C.
This face cream is quite nice. It's not too heavy, but still hydrates well. I only used a sample size of hope in a jar, so I didnt have enough to see if it delivered on its promise of reducing fine lines. The cream does not have a strong scent, which I like.
Jessica P.
I received a sample of this from Sephora and decided to keep it in my purse. I used it recently and was amazed at how well it absorbed and hydrated my hands. I am a nurse and am constantly sanitizing with alcohol. Would definitely recommend.
Emily L.
The first time I put this on my skin I couldn't understand how I ever managed without it my skin's never felt so soft and it has evened out my skin tone nicely. This sits perfectly under benefit primed and porelsss. Brilliant product! x
Natasha M.
This was just okay for me. It was moisturizing and did not break me out. However, I wouldn't say that it had a luxurious skin feel, or that it did a better job than a random drug store moisturizer. Not worth it for me.
Sulltan H.
London, ['', '', '']
This had to be one of the best moisturising creams it is gentle on the face makes your face feel soft and I absolutely love the way it feels on my skin and in my opinion it is excellent value for money. I would recommend this to everyone.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?