• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Melonie F.
Great moisturizer for every day use. Makes my skin stay moist but not oily.
Nish k.
Good moisturizer.... nothing too good or bad. nit oily at all. worth trying
Danielle H.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have used this in the past. I do like it however I prefer making my own.
Reanne S.
Scarborough, ON
Every now and then I'll go back to using this moisturizer. But of course I like to try other brands from time to time, this is probably the only moisturizer I would pick up if I had to choose over all of the ones I've tried. Very lightweight and velvety smooth on the skin.
Will A.
Great marshmallow like smell, seems like it is absorbed instantly, which I would think is a good think, I've bought this product about 3 times. I consider it effective for a hydrating skin, and seems gentle on sensitive skins, would definitely  buy again, and its a great price.
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
Cleans my skin, doesn't leave the sensation of dryness. Love Philosophy and the only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because once I put a lot product on my face and the burning sensation was there so quickly that I had to wash it over fast. But it was on me. Recommend it.
Devika M.
Saint-Lin , QC
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I used it twice on my face at night. It is light and moisturizing but it's not for me. It's a nice cream but I have severely dry skin so it didn't help. I needed more cream not too long after again. If you have normal skin this is great for you.
Andrea T.
A little goes a long way for this product. I started out using too much when I first purchased my jar and saw the same results using much less. I just dab my finger in and distribute it lightly under both eyes. I have puffy eyes in the morning and was satisfied with the results. Less puffiness, smoother under eyes, allows for smooth makeup application, and doesn't burn or sting my sensitive skin. It's a great product!
June C.
I received a sample of this product and I don't think this is anything special. In fact, I didn't find it hydrating enough and I have oily/combo skin with some dry patches around my cheeks and mouth area. I was using this while I was travelling to America and I could feel my mouth area was very dry even after using the cream. Oh well, onto the next!
Sarah O.
I used a sample of this for a week and I was blown away. My skin felt so nice after using it and I only broke out a little bit. I am hesitant to repurchase because of the price. I would 100% recommend this to a friend.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?