BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...4 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Christina S.
Glassboro , NJ
The small is ok , but feels good on the skin. Idk if I see difference on the skin but skin feels soft while on. The price is pricey , but you can try the sample sizes. I don't think there is anything that needs to be fix!
Elaine E.
I love this and how it makes my skin change! This changed my skin after a month or two of use. I absolutely recommend this to anyone with skin needing improvements in texture or discoloration. I have reactive, sensitive skin that is prone to acne and this did not have any negative reactions.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
This is extremely moisturizing but i found that it was a little too oily for me and if I applied a tiny bit too much, my skin would break out. It is very cream and thick, which is nice but the smell makes me want to throw up. I don't know what the scent is, but I hate smelling it on my face.
Sarah B.
New York , NY
This is literally the only moisturizer that I will use. It's the only product I've purchased that completely moisturizes your skin without leaving any residue or oily feelings behind. It also have never left my finicky skin with any breakouts like some other brands. I love this product!
Dantrell G.
I've tried this product before. I bought a pack with about 3 different Philosophy products (a 3 week supply, I believe), and I honestly didn't notice any difference. The product was very light and creamy, and it seemed to be of good quality. I just didn't notice a change in my skin.
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
I love the products from Philosophy, they are always of a high quality. The face cream is light weight and feels nice on the skin, dries nicely, not sticky or tacky. I felt this product was effective in diminishing my fine lines due to cost it is not a product that I purchase often.
Samantha G.
This moisturizer is amazing!! It's inexpensive and the packaging isn't anything special very simple. It did meet my expectations but keeping my face very moisturized and wrinkle free! Will definitely buy again and recommend you try it out!!
Kelly H.
I have super sensitive skin and this does not break me out or react to my skin. I use this as a night time moisturizer. I love the scent of this, it smells super clean. Also, this moisturizer will not make your skin feel sticky, the consistency is almost a gel like lotion.
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite moisturizer to use ever, a little goes a long way. It smells stale but I assure you it's not. It's texture is weird but feels nice. Also, best mosiruizer to use with makeup because makeup applies flawlessly. Only problem is careful around the eyes, it really burns.
Ashley S.
My friend kept talking about how great this moisturizer was so I decided to try hers out a few times. I used it under my makeup and everything was fine--it actually made my foundation look really nice. About an hour later, my face and neck started itching like crazy. I just thought maybe it was irritated or something. The next day I used the moisturizer like before, and again, my face and neck were itching so bad. That moisturizer was the only thing new I was using and I soon realized that it was the source of my problem. I can put pretty much anything on my face and I will not have a reaction to it. This moisturizer is the only product I have ever used that caused such a reaction. I don't know what it is, but there is something in there that my body just doesn't like. I'm really glad the price made me hesitant to purchase the moisturizer before I tried it because I would have been very disappointed!
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Leah M.
Northfield, MN
I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily residue. Have you ever gotten this? Maybe it was just my jar?