BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Crystal W.
Raytown, MO
I received my hope in a jar as a gift, it did not work and I don't use it. A waste of money in my opinion. From what I've learned about these products all of them work in conjunction with one another and in order for one item to really work you need other stuff, which was not going to happen due to high cost.
Molly R.
Farmville
I love Hope in a Jar!!!!!!!! It feels great on my skin and does not make my skin dry at all, it feels really nourished after I use it.  The only thing that I really was not fond of was the smell of Hope in a Jar.  I wish that it had a better scent to it, but that may be my personal preference.
Pryanka A.
New Hyde Park, NY
This wasn't really what I expected. The moisturizer feels nice but I felt like I had to use more product to get a sufficient layer on my face. My face looked oily by the end of the night, even on days where I had no other makeup on. It doesn't do anything exceptional, and for the price, I could get the same basic usability out of a cheaper drugstore product.
Devyn T.
This smells very bad. I thought I would like this a lot but I didn't. It was very pricey and I regret buying it. It didn't meet my expectations at all. It had a nice texture to it and it wasn't too heavy. It should definitely be improved by changing the scent.
Jenni B.
Saint Paul, MN
Really expensive but otherwise I really enjoyed the sample I got from Sephora. It hydrates without leaving any oily feeling behind. The packaging is very nice and sturdy from what I remember. If I suddenly run into money, I would definitely buy from this brand
lindsey w.
Hands down the best moisturizer I have ever used. It's lightweight, smells great, and never feels oily on my skin. My makeup goes on effortlessly over it and it gives me a glow! Leaves my skin looking bright and feeling soft. Recommend for any skin type!
Laura Q.
This moisturizer is one of my top 5. The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 star is because I prefer Philosophy's "Take a Deep Breath" over this one. It feels a little lighter and more of a gel but this particular one is ones of my favorites as well!!!
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
I love this product so much! First time I ever tried it was a small sample from Sephora. I used it for everything because it worked great on my skin. It is a high quality product and I even used it as a primer. I bought more because I loved it!
Courtney B.
Kent, WA
I had heard a lot of talking going on about this moisturizer so I went ahead and gave it a shot! I will say all the hype is true! It's very light weight, yet still leaves your skin feeling soft, hydrated, and refreshed. A little goes a long way which helps you save money in the long run.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I don't have strong feelings about this cream. It didn't do anything for my face that was noticeable whatsoever. It's sort of one of those "Meh" products. Thats also the way that I would describe the scent. Its overall just "Meh"
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?