philosophy hope in a jar
4.37 / 5 based on 965 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
- "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
- "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
This is a lovely moisturizer 10/10 would recommend it smells great and makes skin soft!
My favorite moisturizer! I use it every day and my skin is amazing. Will never switch.
This is a great product. I immediately saw a huge difference in the texture of my skin.
Gets me through the cold New England winter! Only thing I'm not a fan of is the smell!
I love hope in a jar it like nothing is on your face it smells good and is very light.
Love this moisturizer, a little pricey but well worth it!! Makes my face feel amazing!!
I just got a sample of this in the mail, smells soo good. My skiing felt so refreshed.
Best thing i have used.. love it, smell super nice, and the consist y very very light
I love this brand soooo much! It is sooo reliable and a great product ad on over all!
Extremely hydrating, leaves my face moisturized and its lightweight and absorbs well.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos