philosophy hope in a jar
4.37 / 5 based on 1,025 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
- "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
- "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Very nice, lightweight mositurizer. Doesn't leave your face greasy what so ever. So happy I found this
This moisturizer isn't ideal for me. Left my skin feeling really greasy and my makeup slides right off.
Really love this. Have been using it for years. I have super sensitive skin and haven't had any issues.
This was a nice product but i prefer the night time one much more i felt like this one was just bland
They have amazing products and they are great for your skin. And do exactly what they love. Love this
This is amazing! I believe its a little too pricey but if you can afford it, definitely a must have.
This was a good product for a wide spread of concerns- large pores to fine lines. I would use again.
Good moisturizer but I wish it smelled different if it smelled different I would love it a lot more!
This didn't work well for me. Too pricey for not giving me results. My mom likes this brand though.
I love this moisturizer. Its worth every penny. My skin feels so hydrated and smooth after each use.
Q & A
Is this product worthy to buy? I have somewhat dry skin, so will this product dry out my skin more?
Is this okay if using prescribed retin a also?
Is this worth the splurge?
Is this good for both morning and night time use? How long did it take before you truly started to notice a difference in your skin?
I have tried this and i love it! but my question is sothey make it in a bigger jar lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos