philosophy hope in a jar
4.36 / 5 based on 958 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Great moisturizer for after the shower. I love the formula, and it really helps. Love it!
This stuff is awesome! So soft and smells amazing! Will definitely continue to use this!
I love hope in a jar it like nothing is on your face it smells good and is very light.
This is a great product. I immediately saw a huge difference in the texture of my skin.
My favorite moisturizer! I use it every day and my skin is amazing. Will never switch.
I just got a sample of this in the mail, smells soo good. My skiing felt so refreshed.
Gets me through the cold New England winter! Only thing I'm not a fan of is the smell!
Love this moisturizer, a little pricey but well worth it!! Makes my face feel amazing!!
This is a lovely moisturizer 10/10 would recommend it smells great and makes skin soft!
Best thing i have used.. love it, smell super nice, and the consist y very very light
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos