philosophy hope in a jar
4.36 / 5 based on 958 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Love this product. Can't get enough of this brand, either. Its definitely a favorite of mine.
Love this moisturizer. Works great for my oily skin and makes my face feel hydrated all day.
Made my hands very soft. Didn't feel super goopy and didn't dry sticky. Perfect in the winter
This is one of my favorites, light but hydrating without oily residue and a pleasant scent
Amazing moisturizer! Hate the price! Leaves skin feeling incredibly soft and smells great.
Best moisturizer I've used by far, doesn't leave skin oily, or dry, and it smells nice too.
Definitely is good in a jar. It works well on the skin one of the best products out there.
Such a great everyday moisturizer. Keeps my skin supple and lasts all day. Would recommend
This was a pretty hydrating moisturizer. I wanted to love it, but the smell was revolting!
I love this product .! It's creamy but not to heavy on the skin .! Let's the skin breath.!
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos