philosophy hope in a jar
4.36 / 5 based on 958 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
I really like this as a daily moisturizer. It doesn't break me and keeps my skin soft and smooth.
It's a great standard moisturizer but I do prefer the murad more. It soaks into the skin quickly!
Very heavy night cream, I like it but I definitely feel greasy when I wake up. I have oily skin.
Philosophy Hope in a Jar is a great product. It's very moisturizing and makes my skin very soft.
Best moisturizer I have ever used. I got my mother hooked on it as well. It Is worth every penny.
I love this product it makes my skin feel sooo soft and I love it sooo much I use it every day!!
I love this moisturize! Smells good, glides on the skin and gives you a natural glow. I recommend
This stuff is so amazing. It made my hands feel soft and healthy all day. Even between washes!
This is awesome smells so good plus my face is so smooth and soft. I love philosophy products.
Great winter night time moisturizer to use after retinol treatments. Too heavy for the summer.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos