philosophy hope in a jar
4.36 / 5 based on 958 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
I liked this product. It gets the job done and is good on sensitive skin. It's really easy to use also.
This was a good product for a wide spread of concerns- large pores to fine lines. I would use again.
They have amazing products and they are great for your skin. And do exactly what they love. Love this
This didn't work well for me. Too pricey for not giving me results. My mom likes this brand though.
This is amazing! I believe its a little too pricey but if you can afford it, definitely a must have.
Good moisturizer but I wish it smelled different if it smelled different I would love it a lot more!
This was a nice product but i prefer the night time one much more i felt like this one was just bland
Very nice moisturizer. It doesn't feel greasy and leaves my skin feeling smooth and super hydrated.
By far my favorite face moisturizer! Does not leave me feeling greasy. Does not make me break out!
Probably the best moisturizer I've ever used, ever. It's quite expensive though for a small amount.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos