BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Ellie H.
Wahiawa, HI
I'm not a big moisturizer, though I know it's super good for your skin-I've just never liked the feeling. BUT THIS STUFF IS HEAVEN IN A JAR. Seriously, leaves my skin looking and feeling great! If you're a hesitant of moisturizers like I was, I highly recommend giving this a try!
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
I love the products from Philosophy, they are always of a high quality. The face cream is light weight and feels nice on the skin, dries nicely, not sticky or tacky. I felt this product was effective in diminishing my fine lines due to cost it is not a product that I purchase often.
Samantha G.
This moisturizer is amazing!! It's inexpensive and the packaging isn't anything special very simple. It did meet my expectations but keeping my face very moisturized and wrinkle free! Will definitely buy again and recommend you try it out!!
Mandy M.
Columbus, OH
If I had an option to give more stars, I would!  Hope in a Jar is singlehandedly the BEST moisturizer EVER!  It takes very little so the product lasts forever. When you apply it, it feels light on the skin and melts into your skin.  Seriously - try it!  You won't be disappointed!
Kelly H.
I have super sensitive skin and this does not break me out or react to my skin. I use this as a night time moisturizer. I love the scent of this, it smells super clean. Also, this moisturizer will not make your skin feel sticky, the consistency is almost a gel like lotion.
Ashley S.
My friend kept talking about how great this moisturizer was so I decided to try hers out a few times. I used it under my makeup and everything was fine--it actually made my foundation look really nice. About an hour later, my face and neck started itching like crazy. I just thought maybe it was irritated or something. The next day I used the moisturizer like before, and again, my face and neck were itching so bad. That moisturizer was the only thing new I was using and I soon realized that it was the source of my problem. I can put pretty much anything on my face and I will not have a reaction to it. This moisturizer is the only product I have ever used that caused such a reaction. I don't know what it is, but there is something in there that my body just doesn't like. I'm really glad the price made me hesitant to purchase the moisturizer before I tried it because I would have been very disappointed!
Tina A.
This moisturizer changed my skin. Although I do not have wrinkles, I do have very dry skin. Hope in a jar moisturized my skin without clogging my pores and feeling heavy on the skin. I refuse to use any other moisturizer now
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
I am so glad they came out with a Hope in a jar with SPF! This was my go to mositurizer, but had to switch to an SPF when I was diagnosed with skin cancer. I will definately be switching back!
Tina C.
Sacramento, CA
This made my skin so soft! Smells nice.. texture is very nice. It works well on my combination skin, but also isn't especially moisturizing -- need to use this in conjunction with a serum or essence. The jar tends to last a while, but it is expensive for what it is.
Miranda P.

Philosophy is my hands down, 100% go to brand. I use them for body wash, body oil spray, fragrance, night and morning cream. I have severe oily skin and I would recommend to anyone really they have all types of skin formulas! I never have to pay for it due to situations. However if I had to I would certainly.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?