philosophy hope in a jar
4.36 / 5 based on 959 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
I've been swearing by this in my night routine since 2005 and I have no wrinkles. I am telling you it's magic
I love this product. The price tag is a little steep, but this product is so moisturizing. one of my faves
Nice and light and does not irritate my skin or sting my eyes. Dabs on gently and a little goes a long way.
Product is just ok. I couldn't tell any difference using this. It is very moisturizing but that's about it.
I love how my skins feels after I use this! Philosophy is the only compost I trust with my sensitive skin!
Love! Doesn't do much for anti aging but definitely leaves my skin feeling clean and soft and moisturized.
I wish philosophy wasn't so expensive because I'd splurge on every single item of theirs I love it so much
Love to use this. like the smell of it . it is not heavy on face but will need to use a spf if needing one
By far the only moisturizing lotion I have tried that doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy all day long.
Great moisturizer! Has never given me any breakouts, and does not leave my face oily throughout the day.
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos