philosophy hope in a jar
4.36 / 5 based on 958 Reviews
our award-winning, original formula lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. this high-performing moisturizer contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that helps remove surface dead skin cells, and beta-glucan to promote overall skin health by helping to strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential. hope in a jar dramatically improves skin radiance and gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, healthier looking skin and texture.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
philosophy hope in a jar
- "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
- "A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type." in 6 reviews
- "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
- "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
- "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
I love this product. Makes my face feel smooth and not greasy. A little pricey but one of the best I have tried!
this is a great moisturizer for the winter it's thick not greasy but leaves you skin moisturized the entire day
Yes. Just yes. Makes my face feel like a baby bottom. The hope I have for this jar is that it never goes away.
Use this on a daily basis both at night after washing my face but as a moisturizer before applying my primer
For me this was ok. It was a nice moisturizer, but not really any noticable overall improvements in my skin.
This moisturizer is AMAZING. It hydrates and brightens my skin - something we all need in the winter months.
I've been swearing by this in my night routine since 2005 and I have no wrinkles. I am telling you it's magic
I really like this face cream. Doesn't feel sticky or heavy. Nice and light weight and doesn't clog my pores!
Doesn't have the prettiest smell, but it smells fresh. It is very gentle with my skin and gets the job done!
Love the feeling on my skin, moisturizes all day, light and not oily. I put it on in the morning and at night
Q & A
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
How is this product on sensitive skin? My skin is dry and tends to be irritated very easily.
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos